PO - MOUTH OF THE ARCHITECT - THE TIES THAT BIND REPRESS!!!

First I want to say this has been long out of print and is an absolutely amazing album and a must-have for people who like post-metal in any way. 

http://translationlossrecords.bigcartel.com/product/mouth-of-the-architect-the-ties-that-blind-reissue-2xlp-preorder

**This remixed and remastered pressing is limited to 300 copies worldwide and there are two colors of vinyl to choose from:

"Blood Red with Heavy Metallic Silver Splatter" which is limited to 200 copies

&

The mail-order exclusive 
Color in Color Version - each LP is a unique color variation: 
"LP1: Metallic Silver inside of Clear with Heavy Blood Red and Oxblood Splatter 
LP2: Oxblood inside of Clear with Heavy Metallic Silver and White Splatter" variation that is limited to 100 copies.

22 minutes ago, EquinoxDesignLab said:

Oh nice! I have the original red w/black haze, but I am curious how the remix/master turned out.

the remastering of time and withering was amazing so i expect it will be good. I also have the OG red/black press. PLus i want to support them so i grabbed them.

I think I had this band confused with that shitty “post-hardcore” Architects, for the longest time. Hadn’t heard them but threw this album on at whim on Friday, as my shift was wrapping up.  I’m a little iffy on some of the vocals but there are some A+ instrumental jams and passages.  I still have a bit of a soft spot for that sound, even if it’s been done to death over the last decade.  My preferred variant is still in stock at Translation...  I really ought to listen to the back half of the record and decide if it’s worth dropping $33 on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I ordered one of each and they sent me two of the same one. I contacted them and they just sent me a shipping label to send one back and are sending me the correct one. While I was upset that they messed it up, I can't complain about the customer service, they responded first thing this morning (I emailed them late last night).

13 minutes ago, mxv said:

I ordered one of each and they sent me two of the same one. I contacted them and they just sent me a shipping label to send one back and are sending me the correct one. While I was upset that they messed it up, I can't complain about the customer service, they responded first thing this morning (I emailed them late last night).

Yep I heard back from them this morning as well with the same instructions. Super happy they are sorting this out. Wonder how many copies of the /100 they actually have?