PO SOON: Gatherers - We Are Alive Beyond Repair (6/1/2018)

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, sabukweli said:

Stoked for this without even watching the video yet. Last album was really good, especially "God Deluxe". Talk about a ripper. You almost have to listen to it twice every time because it's too short.

This is 100% true. I often replay that track. Unfortunately, that was the only track that stuck with me over time. I'll check this album out before buying.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, sabukweli said:

Very weird but very cool. Is it just me or does it seem like that might've been a mistake? I can't recall ever getting anything other than the most plentiful variant from amazon.

I got an Easter yellow variant of Vinnie Caruana's solo album that was more limited than the other variants. Not that that's related to this at all, but Amazon must get the limited variant from time to time. Gotta scoop up this album and will do so from Amazon. Thanks for the heads up, everyone.

EDIT: Actually, both LPs came out on Equal Vision. So, maybe, EVR hooks it up for Amazon.

Edited by TheWindBlower