PO NOW: Snail Mail - Lush LP

Out of stock at Norman now, bought from Rough Trade instead. Not a bad price; I just hope the variant turns out as nice as it looks.

Also, if anyone has a spare download code and feels like being generous, I'd love one, seeing as the LP probably won't arrive stateside until early December or so. I'll gladly pay it forward (and I have some codes I'd offer in return).

1 hour ago, openupyourskull said:

Just preordered the variant from Piccadilly Records, came to just over $24 shipped to the USA and they don't charge until it ships next month. I was also holding out and yeah, this was totally worth it

Thank you! Grabbed one, as this is one of my faves of the year!

On 10/28/2018 at 2:46 PM, erasedtapes said:

Also, if anyone has a spare download code and feels like being generous, I'd love one, seeing as the LP probably won't arrive stateside until early December or so. I'll gladly pay it forward (and I have some codes I'd offer in return).

Still need one dude? 

Edited by timsimmons

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, wellnow said:

I just got shipping confirmation from them.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I'll be on the lookout.

8 hours ago, Roandy55 said:

They played Nottingham on the recent UK tour, but I snoozed and missed out.  It sold out well in advance. Hopefully next time!

Tickets are still available here and the show is tomorrow. Will let the board know how it is, I've read mixed reviews of their live show. They're also opening for Interpol so I'll catch them there as well, much different dynamic though.

I bought this today and was pretty underwhelmed, especially considering it says blue splatter, it’s more like black and a few streaks of that at most. It’s definitely a lot more better than having a plain black copy but it’s just a tad underwhelming

Edited by mcpaddolive