PO NOW: Snail Mail - Lush LP

3 minutes ago, mcpaddolive said:

I bought this today and was pretty underwhelmed, especially considering it says blue splatter, it’s more like black and a few streaks of that at most. It’s definitely a lot more better than having a plain black copy but it’s just a tad underwhelming

I kinda figured it wouldn't be as nice as the mockup. If you have time, I'm curious to see a pic of your copy.

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting on mine from Picadilly although it shipped a couple weeks ago. For anyone who still wanted one, the matador store has them and can use coupon terribletimes. Wish I had just waited...

Also on a side note, I was not impressed by their live show. Rough around the edges is the best way I can describe it. For some reason she slows down every single one of her vocal melodies which I didn't care for, took away from the cadence of almost every song. Oh well.

45 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Still waiting on mine from Picadilly although it shipped a couple weeks ago. For anyone who still wanted one, the matador store has them and can use coupon terribletimes. Wish I had just waited...

Also on a side note, I was not impressed by their live show. Rough around the edges is the best way I can describe it. For some reason she slows down every single one of her vocal melodies which I didn't care for, took away from the cadence of almost every song. Oh well.

Darn, I tried to use that code but it's coming up as invalid. Boooooo

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

Shipping time from the US to the UK is about 3 weeks at the moment, Christmas mail etc, so probably about the same going the other way. Look to have just received my Stranger in the Alps, or more specifically a card through the door telling me I've been hit with a customs charge, again.

I got the dreaded customs card through the door today too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...