Panic! At The Disco - Pray For The Wicked [Out June 22] (P/O)

40 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Lol I just saw my old post questioning why I was even in here. Thanks for bringing me back Buff... it doesn't really matter though I'm really done with this thread this time haha.

Are you closing the god damn door?

My 2 cents about weight: The standard black feels nice... definitely not 180, but feels heftier than the 120 its listed as*

Anyway... I'm digging this album... I love that there's no one else that sounds like this. I haven't had a chance to spin my copy from Amazon, but the jacket and artwork look stunning. I wasn't fond of the cover until I saw it in person today.

*Study was conducted using 3/5 senses... touch, sight, taste

On 3/23/2018 at 1:54 PM, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

No it's quite right. Whatever you're hearing is a placebo effect. I know this because this is a fucking panic at the disco thread I don't know why I'm even in here discussing this.

Whatever you are hearing on all your vinyl is “placebo effect.”

Don’t you know that science has proven CDs sound better?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Had the black but saw Elusive Disc selling the variants coming out on 10/26 (reissues?), is how I ended up here. Funny and interesting discussion. Sound is subjective  so there is no scientific evidence that CDs "sound better" than vinyl.  Having said that, I'm not an audiophile and actually do think CDs sound better.  But that's just me.  I love vinyl because I'm 52, grew up with vinyl, and i LOVE the packaging and presentation and tactile experience in this digital, no hands world. So I buy color because it's pretty and I prefer 180+ because it's heavy and sturdy.