PO NOW: Dance Gavin Dance Artificial Selection

• 8 months later...
8 minutes ago, CrucialCoast said:

FYI, just caught DGD on tour last night and the Instrumental LP was for sale at the merch table for $30. 

Good catch. I've been considering buying some tickets to the NYC date, and that is a decent incentive. How did all the bands perform live? With that many bands on the bill I can't imagine any of them play for all that long.  

46 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Good catch. I've been considering buying some tickets to the NYC date, and that is a decent incentive. How did all the bands perform live? With that many bands on the bill I can't imagine any of them play for all that long.  

Everyone sounded phenomenal; I'd say set times ranged from ~30-45 minutes for the first 4 acts and just over an hour for DGD. It was a fairly early show, starting at 6:30pm and I didn't get out of there until 10:45pm or so. Did not feel slighted with any of the bands' set times. 

9 minutes ago, CrucialCoast said:

Everyone sounded phenomenal; I'd say set times ranged from ~30-45 minutes for the first 4 acts and just over an hour for DGD. It was a fairly early show, starting at 6:30pm and I didn't get out of there until 10:45pm or so. Did not feel slighted with any of the bands' set times. 

Nice, sounds good. Between Hail the Sun, Periphery, and DGD this is gonna be a hard one for me to miss. 

9 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Nice, sounds good. Between Hail the Sun, Periphery, and DGD this is gonna be a hard one for me to miss. 

I'd hate to have you work off of faulty info: apparently they were selling leftovers from the tour VIP pressing of the Instrumental and they sold out last night. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up. Regardless, I'd recommend going, it was a hell of a time with all of the bands on the bill. 

Source: all the salty folk in the DGD subreddit

Edited by CrucialCoast

24 minutes ago, V3XED said:

The whole 'color pop' vinyl series was kinda low rent.
Lots of typo's on album jackets, literally paper thin sleeve with no inserts, no printed inner-sleeve, no art on the center-labels, nothing.

Glad I got them BOGO and didnt pay full price.

Glad I held off on buying a bunch of them. Only got Happiness cause they don’t seem to repress that one often. Sound quality is pretty good though.

7 hours ago, V3XED said:

The whole 'color pop' vinyl series was kinda low rent.
Lots of typo's on album jackets, literally paper thin sleeve with no inserts, no printed inner-sleeve, no art on the center-labels, nothing.

Glad I got them BOGO and didnt pay full price.

got my 2 year old daughter fixing the colourless issue ;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/dancegavindance/comments/b61up7/a_way_to_get_colour_on_my_colour_pop_vinyl/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.merchbar.com/hard-rock-metal/dance-gavin-dance/dance-gavin-dance-artificial-selection-12-vinyl-mustard

looks like merchbar (Australia) has left over instrumental records left over ... 

it doesnt say "instrumental" but its the right jacket and colour 

Edited by AGB
extra deets