PO: Giraffes? Giraffes! - Memory Lame

22 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Actually just checked; it’s only /1,000 and is still available after 2-3 years.  And only $15, too.  How can you lose?

https://www.hellomerch.com/collections/giraffes-giraffes/products/more-skin-with-milk-mouth-2015-remaster-12-vinyl

Wouldn't be a HelloMerch code floating around, would there? Search doesn't help me. 

In the past I've made more than one cartful of stuff from hellomerch but never checked out for one reason or another. This might be the one.

17 hours ago, HoneyFrosted said:

Wouldn't be a HelloMerch code floating around, would there? Search doesn't help me. 

In the past I've made more than one cartful of stuff from hellomerch but never checked out for one reason or another. This might be the one.

Try SPRINGBREAK or GIMME15

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there. Next week we have the new Giraffes? Giraffes! LP, Memory Lame, coming out on Topshelf. We are super excited to be working with such an amazing band and finally be able to share with all of you and the world this real shredder of an album(IT"S SOOOOO GOOD!).

I am writing to you, because you have already pre-order this record on vinyl. Unfortunately we have a bit of sad/bad/not so bad news. Do to a delay at the pressing plant, these records will not be available to us and to ship out to all of you until the first or second week of May(we do not have an exact ETA, but we were told they would be shipping out to us by the end of the month). We are really sorry about this and want to apologize to all of you for the inconvenience. Once these are in a ready to ship, we will get them out to you as soon as possible!

To try and make it up to all of you amazing customers, we will be including a Memory Lame poster and button to every order. And if you bought the shirt bundle, we'll include 2 ;) Good news, you will be able to get your DL of this great record next Friday, to, hopefully, hold you over until we can these records out to you. 

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this or any other orders or anything else at all. 

Thank you understanding and your patience. 

-- 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...