Heyyy yoooooooooo!

27 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Surprised as you may be, I’ve been around longer than Grohl, Yocasey, etc.  Please don’t try to tell me about “good clean fun” or “the good ol’ days”.  The fact you think I give even a fraction of a shit about an apology from you – or about blocking me – compels me to inform you that April Fools is a one-day event and not a week long affair.

I don’t pick new accounts to shit on, nor do I stir up drama because I’m bored.  I harass your posts because you’re a tryhard dipshit, and that was made obvious from the moment you recreated your account.  Everyone can see that; I’m just one of the few who can be bothered to call it out.

Also.  “stay the fu** outta my lane before you get steam rolled with the block button, bitch” is probably the most acne-ridden white kid garbo “insult” I’ve ever heard.  Did you pick that up from the bus stop after school?  Why did you asterisk out the word “fuck”?  Did your mom put an explicit word logger on the iPad she bought you?  Piss right off you degenerate fuckboy.

dated_mic_drop.gif

What’s funny Derek, about all of this is that you keep harassing me and saying all this crap about me making fun of me and blah blah blahhhhhh. You’re nothing more than a whiny bitch who is even lower then me. You actually take the time to stoop to my level, you are no better then me you momma’s panty eating, jhulud cheerleader cum guzzler ass eating fist ass banging fuckboy. You ain’t shit and never will be. Hang that on jhulud’s fridge so you can see it tomorrow after smoking his pitty sized pole tonight. You both can take the highway to Hell, bitches!

Edited by CoheedFanSonnn

8 minutes ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

What’s funny Derek, about all of this is that you keep harassing me and saying all this crap about me making fun of me and blah blah blahhhhhh. You’re nothing more than a whiny bitch who is even lower then me. You actually take the time to stoop to my level, you are no better then me you momma’s panty eating, jhulud cheerleader cum guzzler ass eating fist ass banging fuckboy. You ain’t shit and never will be. Hang that on jhulud’s fridge so you can see it tomorrow after smoking his pitty sized pole tonight. You both can take the highway to Hell, bitches!

giphy.gif

Honestly, I am really really sorry for what I said to everyone here. after going back and reading it outloud it was pretty awful, I think I am going tonow sign off for a long time.  Kind of embarrassed of myself and the things I said. I really want to be a better person. See you all later.

1 hour ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Whoa now, save some of that bedroom banter for your cousin Cassie. She'd get upset if she knew you were getting so hot and heavy with Derek.

5 hours ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

You’re nothing more than a whiny bitch who is even lower then me. You actually take the time to stoop to my level

Woah, bruh!

Witch is it? Is he beneath you or does he need to Neal to get to your level?

Those statements are mutually exclusive.

Welcome to the muthafuckin' paradox bish!

You just got logic'd son.

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So I poked through this kids instagram out of curiosity. Many may disagree here, but I kinda feel like this wasn't a troll account and this kid is really who he is, a kid with zero self awareness in the public space

https://www.instagram.com/gatorpridesonnn/

Dude, I think you might be right. He found me on instagram and sent me this. 

Screenshot_20180404-115256_zps5ukxq82y.j

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So I poked through this kids instagram out of curiosity. Many may disagree here, but I kinda feel like this wasn't a troll account and this kid is really who he is, a kid with zero self awareness in the public space

The “kid” also said he went back to college but has stick figure drawings and Minions shit on there.  You’re smarter than this.

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Whatever the case, that shit is painful to read.

24 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

The “kid” also said he went back to college but has stick figure drawings and Minions shit on there.  You’re smarter than this.

Nah man. I really think he’s just off, and feels some sense of sick community here. Like I said I’m not 100% certain but I’m def leaving towards that fact he’s really got something wrong with him. I mean, he is from Mississippi...

got really random shit dating back to last year on there. I’ve seen grown men play with Pokémon cards on YouTube so the minions don’t strike me as odd

Edited by Tommy