Heyyy yoooooooooo!

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Nah man. I really think he’s just off, and feels some sense of sick community here. Like I said I’m not 100% certain but I’m def leaving towards that fact he’s really got something wrong with him. I mean, he is from Mississippi...

got really random shit dating back to last year on there. I’ve seen grown men play with Pokémon cards on YouTube so the minions don’t strike me as odd

What you're seeing is one of the saddest attempts at trolling I've ever seen. Seriously, that is way too much dedication and definitely fake.

Whichever member it is I'm truly sorry your life ended up this way.

30 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Nah man. I really think he’s just off, and feels some sense of sick community here. Like I said I’m not 100% certain but I’m def leaving towards that fact he’s really got something wrong with him. I mean, he is from Mississippi...

got really random shit dating back to last year on there. I’ve seen grown men play with Pokémon cards on YouTube so the minions don’t strike me as odd

Haha, I don’t know.  I think it’s pretty plausible, man – too much shit just doesn’t add up.  With the amount of auto-correct in everything these days, the quality of posts that he was making required deliberate typos and bypassing the corrections.  You have to go out of your way to come off that illiterate, and it’s just way too tryhard for a dumb kid to pull off.  The cringe-as-fuck IG account is tailored to be as embarrassing as possible, too.  I don’t know.  What it all boils down to, either way, is that we had a miserable adult pretending to be 11, or a legitimate 11 year old trying to internet and failing miserably.  Either way, you need to be at least 13 to register on the boards, and not a shit maestro to post on them.  Dude failed both criteria.

And just so we’re clear, because I’m sure it needs to be said: I’ve never thought I’m “above the law” of VC.  I don’t think my join date, post count, or anything else give me a free pass.  People seem to sincerely imply that every now and then.  I saved most of my harassment for this thread since it has no real topic, and definitely gave the situation a chance to simmer.  One could argue that I didn’t have to respond at all, but the truth is that I’ve gotten more use out of the Everything Else board this past week than I have the last 2 months, so it’s been entertaining if nothing else.  Also got my own piece of sweet IG loathe art out of it.  That’s a first for me and I’m still kind of flattered.

Edited by Derek™

11 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Haha, I don’t know.  I think it’s pretty plausible, man – too much shit just doesn’t add up.  With the amount of auto-correct in everything these days, the quality of posts that he was making required deliberate typos and bypassing the corrections.  You have to go out of your way to come off that illiterate, and it’s just way too tryhard for a dumb kid to pull off.  The cringe-as-fuck IG account is tailored to be as embarrassing as possible, too.  I don’t know.  What it all boils down to, either way, is that we had a miserable adult pretending to be 11, or a legitimate 11 year old trying to internet and failing miserably.  Either way, you need to be at least 13 to register on the boards, and not a shit maestro to post on them.  Dude failed both criteria.

And just so we’re clear, because I’m sure it needs to be said: I’ve never thought I’m “above the law” of VC.  I don’t think my join date, post count, or anything else give me a free pass.  People seem to sincerely imply that every now and then.  I saved most of my harassment for this thread since it has no real topic, and definitely gave the situation a chance to simmer.  One could argue that I didn’t have to respond at all, but the truth is that I’ve gotten more use out of the Everything Else board this past week than I have the last 2 months, so it’s been entertaining if nothing else.  Also got my own piece of sweet IG loathe art out of it.  That’s a first for me and I’m still kind of flattered.

You'll always suck ass, always and forever. Frame that shit

1 hour ago, jonnystorm777 said:

So is Coheedfan admitting to liking the smell of his own farts???

That’s criteria for being a Coheed fan.  So it’s always implied at least.

This is coming firsthand from a Coheed fan by the way.  So uh... yeah.  Citing my sources or whatever.