Heyyy yoooooooooo!

28 minutes ago, Tommy said:

After reading this through, I'm starting to suspect that GatorPride was Johnnystorm's troll account. Seeing massey's comment right after its posted and then curiously asking James how he found him out.

tenor.gif?itemid=5236578

I could never live up to gaterpride status.  Just a fan.

On 4/26/2018 at 4:28 PM, Tommy said:

After reading this through, I'm starting to suspect that GatorPride was Johnnystorm's troll account. Seeing massey's comment right after its posted and then curiously asking James how he found him out.

tenor.gif?itemid=5236578

You know... I’m thinking it’s James. He has this beef going back and forth with him. James made a point to make beef with him from the beginning and then made a point to ignore this thread until Gatorpride called him out.  Gator just so happens to be from the same hometown too. Not to mention, they had a Instagram back and forth before James Champ supposedly blocked him. Gator posts a tattoo he wants which is the same one James has. They both allegedly love Coheed too. Then, James discovers the fake picture. Is it because James posted the picture on the Gator IG account to begin with? What the hell kind of odds does someone find random stolen pics like that? Millions of pics are posted daily but he found the one match?  Fishy as hell. He called this the long troll or whatever, so I’m thinking this is James Champs troll account and if so, hell of a job pulling it off.  Too much coralation if you ask me. Regardless of whether it’s him or not, it’s funny as hell to read.

15 minutes ago, videogamesandvinyl said:

You know... I’m thinking it’s James. He has this beef going back and forth with him. James made a point to make beef with him from the beginning and then made a point to ignore this thread until Gatorpride called him out.  Gator just so happens to be from the same hometown too. Not to mention, they had a Instagram back and forth before James Champ supposedly blocked him. Gator posts a tattoo he wants which is the same one James has. They both allegedly love Coheed too. Then, James discovers the fake picture. Is it because James posted the picture on the Gator IG account to begin with? What the hell kind of odds does someone find random stolen pics like that? Millions of pics are posted daily but he found the one match?  Fishy as hell. He called this the long troll or whatever, so I’m thinking this is James Champs troll account and if so, hell of a job pulling it off.  Too much coralation if you ask me. Regardless of whether it’s him or not, it’s funny as hell to read.

No way it's the James Champ.  I highly doubt that.

8 minutes ago, jonnystorm777 said:

No way it's the James Champ.  I highly doubt that.

I’m not necessarily saying it is him. At the very least, I didn’t think it was you either though. I don’t post much since selling most of my collection but I still lurk time to time as I still get info on albums that interest me. All I was saying is that if you go back to the beginning, James jumped on that kid pretty quick which would appear to be an early cover. I don’t know him personally, just seemed odd then, more so now. I still keep in contact with a few members from the VC on instagram and when I was told to check this thread out, I just had to. It’s comical. Whether Gatorpride is a troll within VC, an internet troll, or an actual kid, the one thing I think anyone can agree with, it’s funny as hell. 

It's not me. It's someone trolling me. I did a reverse image search on Google. 

I have tattoos on my arms and fat feet, so that's def not me in the video (plus I don't like Underoath)

Also, I'm not from Florida. And I don't live in Gainesville, so you can throw that whole concept out the window. 

Edited by THE_James_Champ

Other reasons it's not me, and these are important.

My tattoo is 13 years old and doesn't look that good, and mine is smaller (Google search term Coheed dragonfly, you'll see tons of the same tattoo).

And most importantly, Juan is my friend, and I would NEVER EVER disrespect him like who ever is pretending on that account would. That's a promise.