Heyyy yoooooooooo!

• 9 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:46 AM, Tommy said:

Goddamn I love this thread. Good morning boys

Oh, and Derek, you're still a D bag

#corons

HEEYYYYYYY YYOOOOOOOOOOOOO I"MMMMM BACKKKKK BITCHESSSSS

hahah Lmao what the hell is going on guy's this is ya boy the one and only Gator. Man I can't believe that I am finally back in action. I have been away for along time and a lot has gone on in my life.  I have tried to get set back up over and over but I guess you cant use the name gator or coheed or it gets flagged or some sh** so I had to pick a name that would work.  Either way I am back and have some big news. I was really pissed off when that dirty snatch sniffer Kathy Griffin got me banned on Instagram. I almost flipped my shi* , I lost a lot of friends from that account but I realized that facebook is better anyway besides Zuck can get all the chick's he wants cause hes a billionere haha lmao. I am still landscaping with the wolfpack although they are a bunch of assho**'s  I have grown up a lot in the last year or so. I made peace with old enemys like james champ, we are friends now and sometimes chat on FB messanger and I subscribe and support his kick ass coheed podcast.  Still working on things with Dereck I couldn't find him on facebook and he blocked me on insta before I could tell him I was sorry for the stuff I said about his mom or whatever. Anyway's I fell in love with a really hot woman,  has a really nice booty and loves to wear yoga pants around the house when shes over and I saw her cans once, she lost a card game and promised she would flash me.  It was so awesome.  She is a little older than me but its complicated I guess, don't want to bother or bore anyone with the deets, but she is way hotter than Cassie ever was. I still spin records a little but I was pretty wasted one night and tripped over the table and the record player knocked over to the ground and now when I spin a record it sounds like my grandma's old fart box, it squeeks and shi* . Whats new around here ? any new records I should keep my eye on?

56 minutes ago, turtlefog said:

HEEYYYYYYY YYOOOOOOOOOOOOO I"MMMMM BACKKKKK BITCHESSSSS

hahah Lmao what the hell is going on guy's this is ya boy the one and only Gator. Man I can't believe that I am finally back in action. I have been away for along time and a lot has gone on in my life.  I have tried to get set back up over and over but I guess you cant use the name gator or coheed or it gets flagged or some sh** so I had to pick a name that would work.  Either way I am back and have some big news. I was really pissed off when that dirty snatch sniffer Kathy Griffin got me banned on Instagram. I almost flipped my shi* , I lost a lot of friends from that account but I realized that facebook is better anyway besides Zuck can get all the chick's he wants cause hes a billionere haha lmao. I am still landscaping with the wolfpack although they are a bunch of assho**'s  I have grown up a lot in the last year or so. I made peace with old enemys like james champ, we are friends now and sometimes chat on FB messanger and I subscribe and support his kick ass coheed podcast.  Still working on things with Dereck I couldn't find him on facebook and he blocked me on insta before I could tell him I was sorry for the stuff I said about his mom or whatever. Anyway's I fell in love with a really hot woman,  has a really nice booty and loves to wear yoga pants around the house when shes over and I saw her cans once, she lost a card game and promised she would flash me.  It was so awesome.  She is a little older than me but its complicated I guess, don't want to bother or bore anyone with the deets, but she is way hotter than Cassie ever was. I still spin records a little but I was pretty wasted one night and tripped over the table and the record player knocked over to the ground and now when I spin a record it sounds like my grandma's old fart box, it squeeks and shi* . Whats new around here ? any new records I should keep my eye on?

There he is!

Whats the new insta handle? I miss your Corona Lite videos

50 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

we're not friends. that part should be clarified.  You message me, and I typically ignore it. 

are you freaking kidding with this shi* I thought we were cool I even told people about ur podcast and everything and you treat me like this  I thought we squashed the beef over FB messenger.  I have been trying to clean up my life and get rright with everyone, I will admit I have some problems still  I still live at home with my dad and he has been showing me how to become a man and how to deal with problems. I don't care of what you say I have our messages and conversations saved so I know you are just showing off on here trying to make me look like a looser.  Tommy sent me a friend request he is way cooler and nicer than you.  I am too blessed to be stressed

45 minutes ago, turtlefog said:

are you freaking kidding with this shi* I thought we were cool I even told people about ur podcast and everything and you treat me like this  I thought we squashed the beef over FB messenger.  I have been trying to clean up my life and get rright with everyone, I will admit I have some problems still  I still live at home with my dad and he has been showing me how to become a man and how to deal with problems. I don't care of what you say I have our messages and conversations saved so I know you are just showing off on here trying to make me look like a looser.  Tommy sent me a friend request he is way cooler and nicer than you.  I am too blessed to be stressed

I'm not being mean, I'm just letting you know. We're cool for sure, as long as things don't escalate like they did previously. And I do appreciate you spreading the word about the podcast, even if we do suck. 

1 hour ago, turtlefog said:

I am sorry, but I am not here for your entertainment or for your BS we can be friends and be cool or you can get the hell off my shi*.  peace

Dude, if you keep being so aggressive and reactive you're going to get banned again. Chill.

I know you're a troll, but wouldn't you want to extend your time here? It seems like you really love trolling, just pull it back a little bit.