Heyyy yoooooooooo!

16 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Dude, if you keep being so aggressive and reactive you're going to get banned again. Chill.

I know you're a troll, but wouldn't you want to extend your time here? It seems like you really love trolling, just pull it back a little bit.

I think your right I am just gonna servce a tall glad of hateraid to the losers and haters haha lmao

2 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

I guess Tug is pretty much in the wind until RSD each year so the return of CrocodileJoyMaleHeir will have to hold us all over. I hope this sequel lives up to the hype of the first iteration.

I dont know if it was you or some other ass hole on here but in the last 24 hours I have had 100s of people trolling me on facebook and calling me a bitch and a pervert I think they are sharing it with groups on facebook and it is really starting to piss me off. call off your dogs or else bitch

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:58 PM, Stress On The Sky said:

Oh boy challenge accepted.

Fidget spinners at ten paces, high noon, Denny's parking lot.

Well you did it and I hope you are happy I got another 30 day ban on facebook because of you reporting me and taddling on me. I thought that things would be different on here but I guess you people don't change

19 hours ago, turtlefog said:

Well you did it and I hope you are happy I got another 30 day ban on facebook because of you reporting me and taddling on me. I thought that things would be different on here but I guess you people don't change

Bro cool it with your persecution complex, I assure you I do not find your trollsona engaging or exciting enough to rage a pseudo flame war via Mark Zuckerberg. Wouldn't click a link you posted if you were paying home slice.

2 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Bro cool it with your persecution complex, I assure you I do not find your trollsona engaging or exciting enough to rage a pseudo flame war via Mark Zuckerberg. Wouldn't click a link you posted if you were paying home slice.

I am sorry man I am just really iratable because I have been banned for 30 days on facebook and I know someone spread my facebook info to stupid ass hipster groups because I have thousands of views on my videos all the sudden and that they come to make fun of me and say that molly is my mom and I had sex with her which isnt true it is my dads smoking hot gold digging GF

19 hours ago, somethingvinyl said:

I unfriended you already.

Well than thanks for nothing you friggin turd boy all iwanted was a little help here and you have to treat me like this, I bet you only friended me to see if you could get some pictures of molly you sicko freak. I am just pissed off cause I got banned againf or 30 days from some who knows ho pile of steaming horse sh** person on facebook because someone on here sent my information to the dark web and now I am getting tons of people on my page making fun of me and basically being assholes . whatever I guess

3 hours ago, turtlefog said:

Well than thanks for nothing you friggin turd boy all iwanted was a little help here and you have to treat me like this, I bet you only friended me to see if you could get some pictures of molly you sicko freak. I am just pissed off cause I got banned againf or 30 days from some who knows ho pile of steaming horse sh** person on facebook because someone on here sent my information to the dark web and now I am getting tons of people on my page making fun of me and basically being assholes . whatever I guess

Probably about to get banned from here too if you don't chill out.

On 6/27/2019 at 3:00 PM, turtlefog said:

I did want some pix of molly, yo!

19 hours ago, turtlefog said:

Haha LMAO I cant wait until July 16th my ban is lifted on facebook and I have this really coolvideo of this moldy cream cheese I found in my work fridge I wanna post it now but I cant hahah lmao

is it an actual job this time? or just stolen pics and vids of a random landscaping crew that later found out and called you out on your awful behavior? Asking for a friend.

6 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

is it an actual job this time? or just stolen pics and vids of a random landscaping crew that later found out and called you out on your awful behavior? Asking for a friend.

actually I did have a real job last time and yes I took that pic of that landscaper and he found out but he was totalluy cool with it and he messaged me and said it wasn't a problem and I should have tagged him in the post. he was a cool ass dude, but I cant talk with him anymore because Kathy griffin got me banned on Instagram and I cant find him on favebook now. hahaha lmao  whos your friend?