Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Hey der(dick) you actually came at me first. You can pretend you cooled off but you are lying just so you don’t get banned. You would be the first person I ban. Then I’d ban any of your friends. This place was so much cooler when it had better people. Guys like yocasey, Dave grohl, and some others. It was just good clean fun but you had to take it to a whole nother level and get personal. Calling me a troll or a cancer or whatever insults you could hurl my way like you are all innocent it’s all this. I acept my blame for causing panic or angrevasion but you act like you are not guilty at all. Man up and admit you are part of the problem to and then I will apologize to you and not only that, I will not name call no one any more. Otherwise, change your tampon and stay the fu** outta my lane before you get steam rolled with the block button, bitch. Nobody ever asked for your 2 sense.

Surprised as you may be, I’ve been around longer than Grohl, Yocasey, etc.  Please don’t try to tell me about “good clean fun” or “the good ol’ days”.  The fact you think I give even a fraction of a shit about an apology from you – or about blocking me – compels me to inform you that April Fools is a one-day event and not a week long affair.

 

I don’t pick new accounts to shit on, nor do I stir up drama because I’m bored.  I harass your posts because you’re a tryhard dipshit, and that was made obvious from the moment you recreated your account.  Everyone can see that; I’m just one of the few who can be bothered to call it out.

 

Also.  “stay the fu** outta my lane before you get steam rolled with the block button, bitch” is probably the most acne-ridden white kid garbo “insult” I’ve ever heard.  Did you pick that up from the bus stop after school?  Why did you asterisk out the word “fuck”?  Did your mom put an explicit word logger on the iPad she bought you?  Piss right off you degenerate fuckboy.

 

dated_mic_drop.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Surprised as you may be, I’ve been around longer than Grohl, Yocasey, etc.  Please don’t try to tell me about “good clean fun” or “the good ol’ days”.  The fact you think I give even a fraction of a shit about an apology from you – or about blocking me – compels me to inform you that April Fools is a one-day event and not a week long affair.

 

I don’t pick new accounts to shit on, nor do I stir up drama because I’m bored.  I harass your posts because you’re a tryhard dipshit, and that was made obvious from the moment you recreated your account.  Everyone can see that; I’m just one of the few who can be bothered to call it out.

 

Also.  “stay the fu** outta my lane before you get steam rolled with the block button, bitch” is probably the most acne-ridden white kid garbo “insult” I’ve ever heard.  Did you pick that up from the bus stop after school?  Why did you asterisk out the word “fuck”?  Did your mom put an explicit word logger on the iPad she bought you?  Piss right off you degenerate fuckboy.

 

dated_mic_drop.gif

What’s funny Derek, about all of this is that you keep harassing me and saying all this crap about me making fun of me and blah blah blahhhhhh. You’re nothing more than a whiny bitch who is even lower then me. You actually take the time to stoop to my level, you are no better then me you momma’s panty eating, jhulud cheerleader cum guzzler ass eating fist ass banging fuckboy. You ain’t shit and never will be. Hang that on jhulud’s fridge so you can see it tomorrow after smoking his pitty sized pole tonight. You both can take the highway to Hell, bitches!

Edited by CoheedFanSonnn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

What’s funny Derek, about all of this is that you keep harassing me and saying all this crap about me making fun of me and blah blah blahhhhhh. You’re nothing more than a whiny bitch who is even lower then me. You actually take the time to stoop to my level, you are no better then me you momma’s panty eating, jhulud cheerleader cum guzzler ass eating fist ass banging fuckboy. You ain’t shit and never will be. Hang that on jhulud’s fridge so you can see it tomorrow after smoking his pitty sized pole tonight. You both can take the highway to Hell, bitches!

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I am really really sorry for what I said to everyone here. after going back and reading it outloud it was pretty awful, I think I am going tonow sign off for a long time.  Kind of embarrassed of myself and the things I said. I really want to be a better person. See you all later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Honestly, I am really really sorry for what I said to everyone here. after going back and reading it outloud it was pretty awful, I think I am going tonow sign off for a long time.  Kind of embarrassed of myself and the things I said. I really want to be a better person. See you all later.

What's it like going back and reading so many grammar and spelling errors?  Does it make you feel dumb sonnn?  Asking for a friend.

Edited by ZeroNowhere
*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

What’s funny Derek, about all of this is that you keep harassing me and saying all this crap about me making fun of me and blah blah blahhhhhh. You’re nothing more than a whiny bitch who is even lower then me. You actually take the time to stoop to my level, you are no better then me you momma’s panty eating, jhulud cheerleader cum guzzler ass eating fist ass banging fuckboy. You ain’t shit and never will be. Hang that on jhulud’s fridge so you can see it tomorrow after smoking his pitty sized pole tonight. You both can take the highway to Hell, bitches!

Whoa now, save some of that bedroom banter for your cousin Cassie. She'd get upset if she knew you were getting so hot and heavy with Derek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

You’re nothing more than a whiny bitch who is even lower then me. You actually take the time to stoop to my level

Woah, bruh!

 

Witch is it? Is he beneath you or does he need to Neal to get to your level?

 

Those statements are mutually exclusive.

 

Welcome to the muthafuckin' paradox bish!

 

You just got logic'd son.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What better place to show this Coheed announcement!

 

Know now there is no time...

Space, between the Well and unknowing

Our story starts there

Well within our future

Yet far beyond our past

In a romance between a pair of unheavenly creatures...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So I poked through this kids instagram out of curiosity. Many may disagree here, but I kinda feel like this wasn't a troll account and this kid is really who he is, a kid with zero self awareness in the public space

 

https://www.instagram.com/gatorpridesonnn/

Dude, I think you might be right. He found me on instagram and sent me this. 

Screenshot_20180404-115256_zps5ukxq82y.j

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So I poked through this kids instagram out of curiosity. Many may disagree here, but I kinda feel like this wasn't a troll account and this kid is really who he is, a kid with zero self awareness in the public space

 

https://www.instagram.com/gatorpridesonnn/

The “kid” also said he went back to college but has stick figure drawings and Minions shit on there.  You’re smarter than this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So I poked through this kids instagram out of curiosity. Many may disagree here, but I kinda feel like this wasn't a troll account and this kid is really who he is, a kid with zero self awareness in the public space

 

https://www.instagram.com/gatorpridesonnn/

Whatever the case, that shit is painful to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×