Heyyy yoooooooooo!

On 3/31/2018 at 12:46 AM, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Derek, your not a moderator so quit trying, and fuck of you try hard. Metal Mike, sorry not everyone is as cool and you and fits into the crowd. Must be nice to be Captain cool! Stop being a douche and be more accepting of others less than fortunate than you. I may not be th best at life but I try my very damn best! It doesn’t matter if I’m good enough for yOh cause I’m good enough for some one. Keep cracking jokes cause your all a bunch of shitty comediens. I’m gonna do me so eat shit. Had a horrible night tonight cause my GF and me got into a argument. Gonna do my best to make it up to her tomorrow. Keep beating others down to feel up though, tough guys. One day when I am on top of that mojnolokng down, I might help you fucker up, I might not. Sleep well cause I will and I will wake up better tomorrow unlike you jidgemenal bastards! 

Fuck, I'm I'm on a plane back from Metal and Beer. I only wish that didn't distract me from this thread. Once I land I'll have a cocktail and see about getting you some recommendations for meds.

17 minutes ago, Metal Mike said:

Fuck, I'm I'm on a plane back from Metal and Beer. I only wish that didn't distract me from this thread. Once I land I'll have a cocktail and see about getting you some recommendations for meds.

Something for anger for sure. Derek is an unhappy one and needs a positive boost in his life

2 hours ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Man you have only been on the VC for like 4 months. GTFOH!!  HAHA,LOLOL!! I have been a bigger contributer to this community long before you! Only guys on here that have the right to trash talk me are @Dave Grohl and @thejameschump. Buzz off and play in the muddy waters of your mommys butthole bro!

He’s been around for years actually.

3 hours ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Man you have only been on the VC for like 4 months. GTFOH!!  HAHA,LOLOL!! I have been a bigger contributer to this community long before you! Only guys on here that have the right to trash talk me are @Dave Grohl and @thejameschump. Buzz off and play in the muddy waters of your mommys butthole bro!

I mean...not counting the time you were banned you've only been here...what, a week?

And again, what's with you and telling people to fuck their mom? I think you're projecting...

5 hours ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Something for anger for sure. Derek is an unhappy one and needs a positive boost in his life

Excuse me?  I’m plenty positive – completely and 100% positive life would be easier for everyone involved your parents had dropped you from just a little more height as an infant.

11 hours ago, jhulud said:

This all will be nothing but a bad dream by tomorrow... 

Nope nothing out of me. I assume that Derek was expecting on me to fly off the handle on him again to give you the green button to ban me again. I’ll ignore him though since it’s apparently okay for him to constsntly attack me. You realize he’s been attacking me in every thread and multiple times. This is all a set up from him and his buddy’s. I will lay low so not to cause any drama but could you be so kind to make him follow the same rules you are making me to follow? I can get along with just about anybody but I’d love to shove his face in my toilet after having diareha. He’s an asshole. Plane and simple. Now that that is off my chest, I will lay low and be good. 

Damage is done. You have contributed absolutely nothing to these boards. Every single post you make is reactionary and name-calling and hurtling insults to anyone and everyone. And before you play the "they all started it" card...take a long look at your behavior since day one. You have come right out of the gate with nonsense and even when you post that you "will lay low so not to cause any drama"...you still shit-talk and get aggressive.

And besides...why come in and join a Music/Vinyl/Record Collectors board and you haven't even contributed meaningfully to ANY of the hundreds of discussion topics?!?! That's clearly an attempt at trolling us...so if you're going to troll and annoy...be prepared to have a thick-skin because you will be treated as such.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Damage is done. You have contributed absolutely nothing to these boards. Every single post you make is reactionary and name-calling and hurtling insults to anyone and everyone. And before you play the "they all started it" card...take a long look at your behavior since day one. You have come right out of the gate with nonsense and even when you post that you "will lay low so not to cause any drama"...you still shit-talk and get aggressive.

And besides...why come in and join a Music/Vinyl/Record Collectors board and you haven't even contributed meaningfully to ANY of the hundreds of discussion topics?!?! That's clearly an attempt at trolling us...so if you're going to troll and annoy...be prepared to have a thick-skin because you will be treated as such.

giphy.gif

Not true at all. I commented on the new underoath album the other day. I was ignored but I still participated. I’ve also tried to buy a record off someone here who told me they wouldn’t sell to me if I payed $20 more than everyone else offered. I’m trying but failing.  I also have thick skin. Why aren’t you telling Derek to get off my ass? Why am I only to blame? I can just block him if you want me too 

20 hours ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Oh, you'd think that after being around for years he wouldn't be such an asshole but I guess he still is, It says he signed up in 2017.

Yeah, that's one thing you've finally been "write" about. I'm a huge asshole.  Everyone on VC will agree with you.

yeah I guess I burnt some bridges along the way, and I think jhulud is still upset with me for what I said about him in my old gatorpridesonnn thread that is locked nowbut I really said that sh*t out of rage and I was probably pissed off that day, and I am really sorry jhulud,  I am going to try to be better, sometimes its hard when there are idiot assholes like rookie bitch shithead Malone trying to be a cocky dickweed attacking me and sh*t all day ling.  talk about a troll, he is the best worst troll ever on these threads.

13 minutes ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

yeah I guess I burnt some bridges along the way, and I think jhulud is still upset with me for what I said about him in my old gatorpridesonnn thread that is locked nowbut I really said that sh*t out of rage and I was probably pissed off that day, and I am really sorry jhulud,  I am going to try to be better, sometimes its hard when there are idiot assholes like rookie bitch shithead Malone trying to be a cocky dickweed attacking me and sh*t all day ling.  talk about a troll, he is the best worst troll ever on these threads.

Do you not see how “I’m going to be a better person and contribute more to these forums” followed immediately by calling someone a “rookie bitch shithead” is sort of counterproductive?  You’re either too dense to realize what irony is, or you’re deliberately contradicting yourself for the sake of troll lols.  Either way, you’re a shit stain on the bottom of VC’s shoe that needs to be scrubbed out.

I actually opted to cool down on the insults around April Fools, when you tried super hard to pretend like you had a breakthrough and started posting all that nonsense about being positive.  Being the thinly skinned troll that you are, I knew it wouldn’t last long.  So even after I had stepped out and left it alone over the weekend, you can imagine my complete lack of surprise when I read several uninitiated jabs towards me, yesterday, alongside your total regression back into childish name-calling for some other folks.

The fact you’re tryibg to contribute in threads and make purchases on the board just emphasizes that everyone knows you’re a trash monger trying way too hard to troll.  A true cancer of VC that needs to be eradicated – hopefully once Juan remembers how to ban users from the Admin CP.

26 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Do you not see how “I’m going to be a better person and contribute more to these forums” followed immediately by calling someone a “rookie bitch shithead” is sort of counterproductive?  You’re either too dense to realize what irony is, or you’re deliberately contradicting yourself for the sake of troll lols.  Either way, you’re a shit stain on the bottom of VC’s shoe that needs to be scrubbed out.

I actually opted to cool down on the insults around April Fools, when you tried super hard to pretend like you had a breakthrough and started posting all that nonsense about being positive.  Being the thinly skinned troll that you are, I knew it wouldn’t last long.  So even after I had stepped out and left it alone over the weekend, you can imagine my complete lack of surprise when I read several uninitiated jabs towards me, yesterday, alongside your total regression back into childish name-calling for some other folks.

The fact you’re tryibg to contribute in threads and make purchases on the board just emphasizes that everyone knows you’re a trash monger trying way too hard to troll.  A true cancer of VC that needs to be eradicated – hopefully once Juan remembers how to ban users from the Admin CP.

Hey der(dick) you actually came at me first. You can pretend you cooled off but you are lying just so you don’t get banned. You would be the first person I ban. Then I’d ban any of your friends. This place was so much cooler when it had better people. Guys like yocasey, Dave grohl, and some others. It was just good clean fun but you had to take it to a whole nother level and get personal. Calling me a troll or a cancer or whatever insults you could hurl my way like you are all innocent it’s all this. I acept my blame for causing panic or angrevasion but you act like you are not guilty at all. Man up and admit you are part of the problem to and then I will apologize to you and not only that, I will not name call no one any more. Otherwise, change your tampon and stay the fu** outta my lane before you get steam rolled with the block button, bitch. Nobody ever asked for your 2 sense.

11 minutes ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Hey der(dick) you actually came at me first. You can pretend you cooled off but you are lying just so you don’t get banned. You would be the first person I ban. Then I’d ban any of your friends. This place was so much cooler when it had better people. Guys like yocasey, Dave grohl, and some others. It was just good clean fun but you had to take it to a whole nother level and get personal. Calling me a troll or a cancer or whatever insults you could hurl my way like you are all innocent it’s all this. I acept my blame for causing panic or angrevasion but you act like you are not guilty at all. Man up and admit you are part of the problem to and then I will apologize to you and not only that, I will not name call no one any more. Otherwise, change your tampon and stay the fu** outta my lane before you get steam rolled with the block button, bitch. Nobody ever asked for your 2 sense.

Surprised as you may be, I’ve been around longer than Grohl, Yocasey, etc.  Please don’t try to tell me about “good clean fun” or “the good ol’ days”.  The fact you think I give even a fraction of a shit about an apology from you – or about blocking me – compels me to inform you that April Fools is a one-day event and not a week long affair.

I don’t pick new accounts to shit on, nor do I stir up drama because I’m bored.  I harass your posts because you’re a tryhard dipshit, and that was made obvious from the moment you recreated your account.  Everyone can see that; I’m just one of the few who can be bothered to call it out.

Also.  “stay the fu** outta my lane before you get steam rolled with the block button, bitch” is probably the most acne-ridden white kid garbo “insult” I’ve ever heard.  Did you pick that up from the bus stop after school?  Why did you asterisk out the word “fuck”?  Did your mom put an explicit word logger on the iPad she bought you?  Piss right off you degenerate fuckboy.

dated_mic_drop.gif