12 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

I love Lady Melody but completely missed this one. May as well give it a shot. 

Space Camp is a bit more simplistic musically but the vocals are the same intensity/style, which is what really makes Lady Melody for me.  If you like LM, you'll probably dig SC enough to want to own this.

1 hour ago, scottheisel said:

Space Camp is a bit more simplistic musically but the vocals are the same intensity/style, which is what really makes Lady Melody for me.  If you like LM, you'll probably dig SC enough to want to own this.

It was always one of those albums that I enjoyed so much I always thought there's no way they pulled something off like this twice but now I have a reason to delve back in. Looking forward to it.

16 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Is this for real? I didn't see that. After full check out?

Via PayPal, but it's not like a legit "don't pay until you actually get it" type of thing (at least not with records and these ridiculous waiting periods), they just don't charge you until 2 weeks you've placed the order, which was perfect because for me that's the day after pay day.

It's like PayPal spots you the money for a couple weeks then gets it from you later.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also received my green/blue copy today!

I interviewed Jason a few weeks ago for my college radio show.  He didn’t confirm anything, but I mentioned a pressing of Lady Melody would sell well after he told me the first press of Space Camp selling out was a surprise for everyone.  Next year is the 15th anniversary and he said.. “if your a fan of that record, things are probably looking good for you next year”

..also, new music coming soon that was supposed to be the third AK record with Rufio’s og drummer!  They found tapes/protools files when putting this reissue together.  No details yet though :)

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, gazzo said:

hidden home is literally 1 guy that does everything from home. He’ll reply i think. 

Otherwise try dm’ing him on instagram. He always reply’s to me, and reacted when i posted the record this week

I don't wanna bug the dude, I'll just leave it where it is and see what happens. Considering just picking up a black copy to replace my botched blue one.

• 2 weeks later...