PO: Blind Melon - Nico

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/04/2018 at 5:16 PM, coolio said:

Analog spark will have a clear variant /500 - link will be posted at a random time tomorrow. Limit 2 per person. 

We know everyone is visiting their favorite record stores this weekend, and we don’t want to get in the way of the fun of that, so we’re going to post Nico colored vinyl at a not too later date. Don’t worry, we’ll give advanced notice!

Been thinking about this and I have to say that's a pretty crappy way to handle a release. The die hard fans order the vinyl two seconds after it's been up for pre orders and are of course really happy. Then, a few weeks later, suddenly a (probably) more limited version shows up without warning. I don't like that at all...

4 minutes ago, Mr Mojo said:

Been thinking about this and I have to say that's a pretty crappy way to handle a release. The die hard fans order the vinyl two seconds after it's been up for pre orders and are of course really happy. Then, a few weeks later, suddenly a (probably) more limited version shows up without warning. I don't like that at all...

Agree it's not cool but I did see them respond to someone on instagram saying they could cancel their other order,  so at least there's a way to make it work.

• 2 weeks later...