CALEB SCOFIELD ZOZOBRA REPRESS FUND SOON

Hydrahead is doing a fundraiser for Caleb Scofield's family and repressing his Zozobra releases on vinyl. All have been out of press for a while and were originally pressed in really small numbers. All the money raised will go to his family. Below is the text from the post from HYDRAHEADS facebook page. There honestly is not a better reason to pick these up and support his family and his music. 

"With the blessing of Caleb Scofield's family, Hydra Head is preparing to initiate a music based fundraising effort on their behalf. This will take shape in the form of a special reissue of Caleb's Zozobra albums on vinyl, an unreleased EP of Zozobra songs, and an Old Man Gloom Caleb tribute shirt. All proceeds will be donated to the Scofield family. This serves as our recognition of love and appreciation for Caleb, as well as a gift to all the people who've been positively impacted by his music. We are honored to help carry the torch of his creative voice into the future. The fundraiser will be launched later this week, details to follow. Thank you."

Edited by MayCauseDeath

• 3 months later...

I received this notification today:

We are emailing you with information about your Caleb Scofield Benefit, Zozobra “Harmonic Tremors/Bird of Prey” 2xLP purchase.
Upon recieveing these vinyl from the manufacturer and openeing a few for Quality Control purposes, it has come to our attention that all of these are printed on 'Random Colored' Vinyl.
We are sorry that the vinyl was advertised as black and wanted to warn you before they arrived to you that this was the case.
Please note that these are in fact completely random and we have no way of knowing what colors we are packing for each order as they have not been opened.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you will all enjoy the record no matter what colorway you receive.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Best,
Wayne
Orders Manager // Merchtable

6 hours ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

I received this notification today:

We are emailing you with information about your Caleb Scofield Benefit, Zozobra “Harmonic Tremors/Bird of Prey” 2xLP purchase.
Upon recieveing these vinyl from the manufacturer and openeing a few for Quality Control purposes, it has come to our attention that all of these are printed on 'Random Colored' Vinyl.
We are sorry that the vinyl was advertised as black and wanted to warn you before they arrived to you that this was the case.
Please note that these are in fact completely random and we have no way of knowing what colors we are packing for each order as they have not been opened.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you will all enjoy the record no matter what colorway you receive.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Best,
Wayne
Orders Manager // Merchtable

I don't mind this at all because I am happy to be getting the albums. I am just annoyed because the "random colors" are always that weird purple mix. 

so i got mine today....

the cover was bent in half.  the records (one pink and one green)  were so warped it looked like someone put in the oven, threw back in the sleeve and mailed to me.  my wife was home today and got it like 2 minutes after the mail man came so cant blame it sitting in the sun at my house all day....

messaged merchbar but doubt anything will come of it since they were a limited press....

fucking pissed...

It's always a shit show of warped records when stuff ships in July. There are still some up on the store and hopefully they set some aside to replace damages.

With the record breaking heat last week I'm honestly surprised the handful of records I've received in the past few days have been flat.