How's dealing with Panic Records these days?

Was going to place an order but in the more recent past I've heard many people have issues when ordering from the label. They don't get their stuff and it results in unanswered emails and eventually to Paypal claims. Has anyone dealt with them lately? Are they still pretty unreliable in getting you your records? 

Whoever runs it is a moron.

My friend ordered the pressing they recently did of the A Wilhelm Scream album. His inner sleeves were split so he messaged them asking if they had any extra inner sleeves. They ended up sending him a whole new copy on that Celtics variant which apparently was only limited to 50. Good for my friend, bad for business.

I ordered it as well as The Great Explainer record. They sent me the wrong variant so I emailed him and he said he'd get me the one I ordered "right away." That was a month ago and I haven't got anything so I'm guessing I'm never actually getting it. 

Edited by dethrock

18 hours ago, dethrock said:

Whoever runs it is a moron.

My friend ordered the pressing they recently did of the A Wilhelm Scream album. His inner sleeves were split so he messaged them asking if they had any extra inner sleeves. They ended up sending him a whole new copy on that Celtics variant which apparently was only limited to 50. Good for my friend, bad for business.

I ordered it as well as The Great Explainer record. They sent me the wrong variant so I emailed him and he said he'd get me the one I ordered "right away." That was a month ago and I haven't got anything so I'm guessing I'm never actually getting it. 

I think he means these guys http://panicrecords.net

You're talking about Panic State Records in NJ. My copy of 10 years later came banged up as well. I actually won a second copy to get sent right away, that was also a month ago...

1 hour ago, stefanb said:

I think he means these guys http://panicrecords.net

You're talking about Panic State Records in NJ. My copy of 10 years later came banged up as well. I actually won a second copy to get sent right away, that was also a month ago...

You're absolutely right. Sorry!