PO NOW: Caspian - The Four Trees 10 Year Anniversary Press

Got to see them a year ago and it happened to be The Four Trees 10th anniversary. Phil said a few words and they played Some Are The White Light. They also streamed Asa during their sound check from earlier on their Facebook live (can’t find the video). 

Edited by jtoth000

On 4/9/2018 at 12:38 PM, Dave Grohl said:

Just make the absolute worst monstrosity of a pressing one could possibly imagine, also charge more for it. Profit. It'll be the record equivalent of getting a little bit of every soda at the soda machine.  

Fitting that they call that a suicide.

Hey booboo. <3

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

13 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Another question does this sound as garbo as the Tertia pressing? I'd love for them to remaster that because jesus christ I spun it again today and it's a travesty.

It sounds much better. And I'm right there with you. Can't wait for that to get a good sounding pressing, as does the band. I can't remember the last time I actually spun Tertia. I always have to FLAC that one. 

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Fitting that they call that a suicide.

Hey booboo. <3

Missed you too. xx

Some info (that I forgot to post a couple weeks ago):

x The mastering is the same as from the 3xLP. The band likes that master better, and wanted to use it this time around for the standalone version of the 2xLP. They did get new test pressings made (as you could probably tell from the giveaway contest). Because of this they are marketing it as a remaster (since it techincally is). 

x They are (as of April 10) awaiting correspondence from Redeye as to how many units Redeye wants shipped. Mylene currently has a box of /150 set aside for them. They are all black, and will most likely throw in some red for some lucky customers since the red will most likely be long gone by it's time to ship to stores. 

x The records are being shipped to Mylene on 4/17. (So they most likely have just gotten them in, and will begin packaging for individual shipment soon. As Brian said, please be patient as it is just J & L handling everything.)

Edited by Dave Grohl

• 3 weeks later...