PO NOW: Caspian - The Four Trees 10 Year Anniversary Press

10 hours ago, drds89 said:

I got a shipping label notification! (but it hasn't been dropped off at the USPS yet)

5 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

I'm still sitting at a printed shipping label 3 weeks later. Good to see they're still alive though if more are getting printed.

Yeah, mine has been there for about 5 days so far.

3 minutes ago, Vaporwave Meme Poster said:

Here's hoping it's Buckcherry opening for Nickelback. 

I once kicked a friend of a friend out of my house who had stopped by on her way home from seeing Buckcherry and Nickleback.

That wasn't the reason, but it was kinda the reason.

Really no point to that story other than the harsh realization that people actually get hype on that shit.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

16 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Phil gave me info on a potential big tour with a band a lot of you love...

If they get Jakob to come over here and tour, I'll take a month off and do the groupy thing! Bucket list pipe dreams...

I have no idea who it might be, however I noticed that Tides of Man seemed to be sucking up to Caspian/Phil's posts lately. That'd be sweet if they toured their new album with them, and more realistic than Jakob jeje.

9 hours ago, drds89 said:

If they get Jakob to come over here and tour, I'll take a month off and do the groupy thing! Bucket list pipe dreams...

I have no idea who it might be, however I noticed that Tides of Man seemed to be sucking up to Caspian/Phil's posts lately. That'd be sweet if they toured their new album with them, and more realistic than Jakob jeje.

I'll join you for Jakob tour. 

Tides of Man is an interesting group...  the two times I've seen them, I sometimes feel like they're a non-post rock band performing the style of post-rock as if like, in demonstration of the style.  They're very good, but they're a bit too frantic for me sometimes, they move too quickly through riffs/sections sometimes.  I wish they'd just pause and take a beat and let some things develop slowly, I feel like they could be tremendous if they'd just relax a bit.  Some of the new stuff is a bit more meditative that they've been playing, but I think they can go even further. 

Was great to see them on the main stage at Dunk.  They even got through a broken string debacle unscathed!