PO NOW: Caspian - The Four Trees 10 Year Anniversary Press

i wish Mylene Sheath would ship these Four Trees records.  i was under the impression these were already released when i ordered one of the red variants last week.  i wouldn't worry so much except for i'm moving on the 23rd of this month and i just don't trust USPS mail forwarding.

23 hours ago, drds89 said:

If they get Jakob to come over here and tour, I'll take a month off and do the groupy thing! Bucket list pipe dreams...

I have no idea who it might be, however I noticed that Tides of Man seemed to be sucking up to Caspian/Phil's posts lately. That'd be sweet if they toured their new album with them, and more realistic than Jakob jeje.

Not Jakob unfortunately. Not even post rock ...

12 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Arent they on Triple Crown?

It's the Brand New farewell/apology tour.

No, but it's a band you liked the last album on because the singer screamed on it like the old stuff. (don't say!!)

7 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

My Jawbreaker comment was a joke but if I had to guess a band that VC circlejerks the shit out of it's gotta be Nothing

Nah, not even close.

I actually put in a dispute with Paypal to get my money back.  I don't care if it is only 2 people running their operation, apparently they need to hire help.  I sent them 3 emails asking for a status and there's been zero response.  If I wasn't moving this weekend I would be ok just waiting it out, I'm just super worried that USPS mail forwarding would somehow lose the package when it finally gets shipped and they're not responding to my request to change the shipping address so screw it.  Also, I'm not one of the people that even got a tracking number for a printed shipping label.  

1 hour ago, thesecrets0308 said:

I actually put in a dispute with Paypal to get my money back.  I don't care if it is only 2 people running their operation, apparently they need to hire help.  I sent them 3 emails asking for a status and there's been zero response.  If I wasn't moving this weekend I would be ok just waiting it out, I'm just super worried that USPS mail forwarding would somehow lose the package when it finally gets shipped and they're not responding to my request to change the shipping address so screw it.  Also, I'm not one of the people that even got a tracking number for a printed shipping label.  

Yeah man. I'm not a fan of that label. They've hosed me a few times.

6 hours ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Get ready to get bashed by Mylene Sheath fanboys, they defend this label like it's their own child. I filed a complaint with them a couple months ago and some people just couldn't believe someone would do such a thing. 

I never got my record, and it was one that was in stock, not a pre-order. PayPal ended up just refunding my money. I never heard once from the label.

Edited by themasterchief

3 hours ago, themasterchief said:

Get ready to get bashed by Mylene Sheath fanboys, they defend this label like it's their own child. I filed a complaint with them a couple months ago and some people just couldn't believe someone would do such a thing. 

I never got my record, and it was one that was in stock, not a pre-order. PayPal ended up just refunding my money. I never heard once from the label.

Totally different situation. Your turnaround was 2 or 3 weeks between order and PayPal dispute as far as I remember. That's still lame glad you found a friend though lol.

Some people are so imaptient. I've been sitting on this for over a year. Y'all complaining about 2 months. It's a record; you're not on the kidney transplant list. It'll get here when it gets here. Yah, it's lame that their correspondence has pretty much been 0, but they'll get it done. There are better things to worry about.

Edited by Dave Grohl

18 hours ago, themasterchief said:

It's whatever, this is the first time I've attempted to do business with them and i suppose it's just coincidental with a rare occasion that i'm in a position of moving addresses.  Ordered the record assuming it was already released and ready to go and that i would have it prior to moving.  Normally i wouldn't mind the delay, it really hasn't been very long from the initial release date which i believe was late may/early june.  I just don't trust USPS mail forwarding to get it to me at my new address.  So when i shoot them an email asking them to update my shipping address (3 times over the course of 2 weeks) and i don't get a response, that rubs me the wrong way.  People can defend them all they want, doesn't change the fact their customer service skills are in the toilet.  And as i said before, only being 2 people running it doesn't give them a pass.  If they can't run their business and take care of their customers on their own, they need to get help, plain and simple.  Shit... I'd even be willing to cancel the order and place a new one with my updated shipping address, but they don't even have THAT option and since you can't make a connection to them with an email it leaves you with no other option.

14 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Totally different situation. Your turnaround was 2 or 3 weeks between order and PayPal dispute as far as I remember. That's still lame glad you found a friend though lol.

Yeah, that's way too soon to file a dispute when buying pretty much anything from anywhere on the internet.

37 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Just wanted to come vouch for TMS.  Always ended up getting my shit and their pressings are tops. It’s 2 guys. Cmon.

It's also important to note that NONE of them have shipped yet. It'd be one thing if everyone had these weeks ago and then a few people haven't and arent being responded to

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Yeah, that's way too soon to file a dispute when buying pretty much anything from anywhere on the internet.

It's also important to note that NONE of them have shipped yet. It'd be one thing if everyone had these weeks ago and then a few people haven't and arent being responded to

It's not a matter of time here.  It's a matter of these people not responding to their customers.  I want to cancel my order, and perhaps put in another order with a new shipping address but since i can't make a connection with them, my only option is to take it up with paypal.  Is that wrong?

5 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

It's not a matter of time here.  It's a matter of these people not responding to their customers.  I want to cancel my order, and perhaps put in another order with a new shipping address but since i can't make a connection with them, my only option is to take it up with paypal.  Is that wrong?

I'm with you on this one. It's great that these two people are following their passion and are "nice people" but that's some garbage customer service.

I don't even think you're bashing them, just explaining exactly what happened.

5 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

You posted while I was responding. I was mostly commenting on the "fan boys" remark. I totally get why you'd want to cancel and possibly reorder. I've never had a problem with USPS address forwarding when I move. But I've noticed that there can be a huge difference in the competency of the USPS between different branches.