PO NOW: Caspian - The Four Trees 10 Year Anniversary Press

On 6/28/2018 at 2:22 PM, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Nice looks like they're skipping the orders they printed up first :lol:

I'm still at work, says delivered, so hopefully not melting on the front porch- will post some pics on IG this weekend. I thought I was still in the top 20 favorites of J&L ;)  They always come through. Just takes a little patience sometimes. 

Remember how long and the number of tweets it took Matt @Dave Grohlto get this autographed 3xLP TP?? Yep, like 18 months, but they delivered. And if they do make a mistake, if you show some diplomacy and p a t i e n c e, they always throw in extra (good) albums and cool swag for the trouble.

I can't remember the earlier poster who said they were 0 for 3 on orders with TMS -- that really bites, and I can understand if they didn't make it right- I would be off that train in a minute no matter what 100 other people said. 

Edited by drds89

This post will be frowned upon by about 90% of the people in this thread, but I'm stilI going to follow through with it. I mentioned a few pages back that I wasn't a fan of the label and didn't go on to explain why. I was a loyal customer for years and bought almost everything they put out during that time. A relatively expensive order that I placed near the end of that stint wasn't properly fulfilled. I was then told that it would be corrected multiple times. This carrried on for many months. A lot of over promising and under delivering occurred and it became rather annoying, so I stopped ordering from them. 

3 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

My label was printed 3 weeks before his and mine hasn't moved I'm gonna cry.

Mine was printed the 1st. Hasn't moved yet either. Maybe we'll be getting a letter for the contest? This release is so confusing. Haha. I might cry with you. 

5 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

If I was closer I'd offer to drive these to the post office for them at minimum wage. I wouldn't even ask for gas reimbursement.

Shit I’d do it for some lunch. Plus i love to see how angry I can get people at the post office when I’m mailing multiple packages. 

Edited by dapeebs

This was the first time I can recall (late to the party, around the end of 2010) Lindsey, and not Joel, wrote the handwritten thank you's on the invoice.

I know he had some nasty health issue that seemed to be improving, and they had planned to start a family last year, so I hope it's not Joel's health again. 

3 hours ago, drds89 said:

This was the first time I can recall (late to the party, around the end of 2010) Lindsey, and not Joel, wrote the handwritten thank you's on the invoice.

I know he had some nasty health issue that seemed to be improving, and they had planned to start a family last year, so I hope it's not Joel's health again. 

This is what I was worried about too, or some other kind of personal crisis. The criticism in this thread is fair, and I'm not saying that I agree with the way they have been conducting business lately, but I'm sure they're self-aware enough to not be proud of it either, or have a damn good reason as to why. This label is their baby, so I have zero doubt that it guts them to let people down like this, especially when the band tweeted about being frustrated as well...