PO NOW: Caspian - The Four Trees 10 Year Anniversary Press

As an update on my situation, Paypal finally got back to me saying they're reviewed and decided in my favor.  refunded me.  far as i can tell they didn't get a response from mylene sheath either.  glad i got refunded, there was no way this was going to get forwarded to my new address.

18 hours ago, drds89 said:

This was the first time I can recall (late to the party, around the end of 2010) Lindsey, and not Joel, wrote the handwritten thank you's on the invoice.

I know he had some nasty health issue that seemed to be improving, and they had planned to start a family last year, so I hope it's not Joel's health again. 

Yah, I just hope they're all ok. 

15 hours ago, batman said:

This is what I was worried about too, or some other kind of personal crisis. The criticism in this thread is fair, and I'm not saying that I agree with the way they have been conducting business lately, but I'm sure they're self-aware enough to not be proud of it either, or have a damn good reason as to why. This label is their baby, so I have zero doubt that it guts them to let people down like this, especially when the band tweeted about being frustrated as well...

Exactly this. 

18 hours ago, drds89 said:

Nice job on the colorway selection, Matt! The colors/shades flow into the next instead of the typical sharp demarcation.

It honestly came out better than I imagined. And I had high expectations. I chose those colors hoping the tri would blend nice like that. I love how they meld into the next piece like they do. So happy with how they're turning out. Can't wait to get mine in. It's gonna be a little surreal. 

Edited by Dave Grohl
Autocorrect.

Got my copies today and they look wonderful! Matt’s color scheme fits the artwork amazingly well and looks very nice in hand. The red/white smoke is pretty as well but unfortunately the smoke effect it’s very weak and almost invisible, I can see white traces here and there but only holding the records towards a strong light. The glossy effect on the jacket is a nice touch!

BTlWsqy.jpg

lDHxst1.jpg

16eraWv.jpg

gdRQdfC.jpg

6 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Check out the two new comments they left on this pic on insta. As soon as I get my record tomorrow all is forgiven. Lol.

lolwut at those comments...  but i'm glad they're okay.  The Jakob drop is going to hurt like a mofo...  I just hope they press enough because they're going to need about 2k at least of each record to satisfy demand.  If they pull something like only 300 copies of each record I'm going to explode. 

4tOjCV6_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Pretty surreal to finally have this in person. Kind of beyond words at this point. Got it in Friday and still can't really think of what to say. Thanks to everyone who supports the band. Thanks to everyone for being patient. Thanks to everyone who is really digging the tri. And a huge thanks to Joel, Linds, and and the band. I'll post more photos and updates soon. Still got more stuff incoming...

Also, they asked me on May 2nd 2016 about choosing a variant. I didn't realize it's been that long. Over 2 years I've been waiting on this. Time flies. 

Edited by Dave Grohl

On 7/7/2018 at 4:58 PM, Gumbo72203 said:

lolwut at those comments...  but i'm glad they're okay.  The Jakob drop is going to hurt like a mofo...  I just hope they press enough because they're going to need about 2k at least of each record to satisfy demand.  If they pull something like only 300 copies of each record I'm going to explode. 

I seriously doubt that demand is that high nor that sheath is gonna go with a 2k press...nevertheless, I don’t care as long as I snag a copy each!

11 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

I know what tour that is. Get ready to be stoked or go meh as far as the headliner is concerned. 

10 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

If it's who I think it's, I'm gonna possibly make it out to a gig depending on where they're hitting the Northeast.

4 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Biggish, if it's still the same band.

You guys are killing me...