PO NOW: Caspian - The Four Trees 10 Year Anniversary Press

Had to open a PayPal case for this, I can’t believe it’s this hard to just verify my order with them, reach out through email and social media without a response. I even got left on “seen” through IG private message.

I don’t need it to be delivered but some confirmation that it’s coming would be nice.

9 hours ago, JustSchwimmer said:

Had to open a PayPal case for this, I can’t believe it’s this hard to just verify my order with them, reach out through email and social media without a response. I even got left on “seen” through IG private message.

I don’t need it to be delivered but some confirmation that it’s coming would be nice.

same here, this is definitely the last time I’m giving them my money for damn sure. seems like they are playing favorites with who gets them “first” as well.

all around shitty experience 

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

same here, this is definitely the last time I’m giving them my money for damn sure. seems like they are playing favorites with who gets them “first” as well.

all around shitty experience 

I totally understand smalltime operations and get that these take time, I literally just want to know if it's still coming at any point, that's all I need to know.

2 hours ago, mrewest said:

Count me as “headline or bust”.  Sick of these opening stints.  It’s like they only headline Euro shows nowadays.

To their credit, the European and Russian Fed fans show up in droves compared to us US postrock/metal heads.  So it’s just a fact of life 6-7 hr round trips for Caspian Russian Circles etc. (Even Nothing is skipping Virginia with Swirlies, doing the typical RDU —>DC circuit)

Any RVA show is a miracle we don’t pass.

edit: it’s a sad fact to think airline fare for 6 dudes + equipment and then all the miles in Europe still nets more coin for them. Unless they’re just going for the scenery and beer. (-;

Edited by drds89

On 7/17/2018 at 4:13 PM, drds89 said:

To their credit, the European and Russian Fed fans show up in droves compared to us US postrock/metal heads.  So it’s just a fact of life 6-7 hr round trips for Caspian Russian Circles etc. (Even Nothing is skipping Virginia with Swirlies, doing the typical RDU —>DC circuit)

Any RVA show is a miracle we don’t pass.

edit: it’s a sad fact to think airline fare for 6 dudes + equipment and then all the miles in Europe still nets more coin for them. Unless they’re just going for the scenery and beer. (-;

Europe wins the post-rock game hands down.  It's literally almost like a different planet out there for this style.  You guys all really need to get over to Dunk once and just see for yourselves.  People are quiet.  They pack houses.  And they eat the music up.  It's fucking incredible, and it's such a shame that bands that are from the USA struggle to get 10 people to a show, but will pull 100 in Europe. 

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, jtoth000 said:

Still haven’t received records....

Me too...no order confirmation, no mails, no answer, nothing. 

And after several mails, messages on Facebook and Instagram,  they tell me three months later that everything was ok and I will have the vinyl. 

A week later,  I got a mail to tell me that the payment wasn’t completed and I wanted the vinyl, I’ll must pay a second time. 

I send them the proof of payment and since, complete silence. 

I wonder if they are kidding me or if they are simply incompetent