The National: Cherry Tree Membership w/ Exclusive Annual Vinyl

27 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

New clear/purple split variant of High Violet Expanded coming to the Cherry Tree store tomorrow (/1500).

Also worth noting there are still 437 copies left of VMP's overpriced variant.

I got the email and clicked the link. Looked everywhere in the store. Is it up yet?

edit: never mind .__. didn’t read

Edited by Ranch Cat

• 7 months later...
6 minutes ago, ntslash said:

I will do it if it allows me to order 2 copies of each. And if I can just ship them directly to you from cherry tree. Stay tuned. 

Woooow, thanks really appreciated! Ill make it worth your while, I want a membership but having 2 super young kids draining my bank account is causing me to miss our on many of the vinyl releases I want, lol. 

Wait until they get older and want electronics :(  

1 minute ago, drewberinger said:

Yeah I was gonna wait and I waited too long - kinda surprised they sold out so quickly but I guess I shouldn’t be. Guess I’ll get them off discogs in February 

February is a long way out and since they didn’t specify pressing numbers id be surprised if these didn’t come back in stock.

glad I jumped in quickly, but I'm actually surprised how quickly they sold out. i remember high violet's white/purple split sold out quickly too  but don't remember it sold out within a few hours and that is one of their most popular albums. I'm not sure there'll be other non CT variants - I think they would have been announced by now, and to announce new variants later won't please those who missed out CT and went with the black. I do see a possibility of a second CT variant (like HV's clear/purple split), or additional copies being available later. 

1 hour ago, wuhanclan said:

glad I jumped in quickly, but I'm actually surprised how quickly they sold out. i remember high violet's white/purple split sold out quickly too  but don't remember it sold out within a few hours and that is one of their most popular albums. I'm not sure there'll be other non CT variants - I think they would have been announced by now, and to announce new variants later won't please those who missed out CT and went with the black. I do see a possibility of a second CT variant (like HV's clear/purple split), or additional copies being available later. 

Also, the HV reissue never had standard black available so I can't see them doing another CT variant. But I could be wrong

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...