The National: Cherry Tree Membership w/ Exclusive Annual Vinyl

3 hours ago, kas1985 said:

In other Cherry Tree news, I got my S/T, Sad Songs, and Cherry Tree EP split color reissues today. They all look great.

Nice! Mine are on the way :)

Also, Vol. 3 setlist looks great! Interesting that they went with a 2018 show. I would have thought given the recent reissues they would have went with an earlier show

Edited by colbourne25

On 2/24/2021 at 10:45 AM, timsimmons said:

A National setlist without Terrible Love OR Mr. November OR Fake Empire OR Bloodbuzz Ohio? Was this even a show in 2018?!?

FTR I would've loved to catch a show like this. The last couple times I've seen them, I've suffered from "National Fatigue".... Not their fault, just that the new stuff doesn't grab me and they tend to rotate the same handful of older songs. I guess this is what happens when you follow a band for a while.

The third time I saw them remains my favorite setlist (and performance) of theirs. I know why Matt won't do it now but MAN I miss the years when he would play songs like "Available" and shred his vocal cords.
https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-national/2010/raleigh-memorial-auditorium-raleigh-nc-1bd52de4.html

• 3 months later...
57 minutes ago, shamrocks said:

perhaps a really dumb question but should i be expecting to get Vol 3 just by being a member (50/year since 2019) or was there something else i needed to do? Are they sending shipping updates? Thanks

At one point there was an email about making sure your address in their system is current. But beyond that, if your membership was renewed in 2020, you should be getting this.

54 minutes ago, nelso330 said:

Do they send shipping notice? I recently signed up so this will be my first issue. Just curious if they just pop up or they email. Thanks in advance! Got shipping notice for Light Years book/LP today however…

If you signed up recently, you won’t get this set. This is the 2020 set but majorly delayed and I believe the cutoff was a long time ago.

On 6/23/2021 at 8:20 AM, jpw1910 said:

did any one get shipping for these?

I don't think they've sent out tracking info for these. They just show up. But if you have USPS informed delivery, you can probably find it on the dashboard. Mine shows that a label was printed on June 22 but USPS doesn't have it yet. Looks like they've begun shipping international first.