PO: Cave In - Until Your Heart Stops

This item will ship on or around July 13, 2018.

Cave In’s psychedelic metal/hardcore classic presented on vinyl once more. Special 2018 repress to benefit the Scofield family. Limited to 500 copies, the entire pressing is colored vinyl and color variations will be randomly allotted to those that order. Includes download of album + previously unreleased demos for the album.

https://scofieldbenefit.merchtable.com/music/cave-in-until-your-heart-stops-2xlp

17 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Wish it was under better circumstances but it did need a repress.

Yep. I have the 2013 version and certainly pick this one, only for Caleb family.

I don't know if I can said that at this moment but I need a repress of Jupiter and Antenna

Edited by archiced

5 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

With these low pressing numbers, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a few more albums, if not all of them.

My problem is I don't know if I wanna gamble on its availability and see if Jupiter goes up before placing an order just for combined shipping

Great album, already have a 2013 version and I'm just not flush enough to double dip even though this is for the worthiest of causes. If however the speculation in here is correct and some other stuff comes out that I don't already have I will happily chase my zozobra bundle with another hydra head order.

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

But like also it's a fundraiser for a dude who died so maybe don't be a pain in the fucking ass about it?

its not being a pain in the ass, they aren't going to make money off shipping. If double shipping stops someone from wanting to place another order then its worth it because in the end they would get  more money. 

14 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

But like also it's a fundraiser for a dude who died so maybe don't be a pain in the fucking ass about it?

Yea, I was trying to avoid sounding like an ass. I just thought it would be nice to save on shipping, which isn't going towards the family anyways. 

Said they couldn't combine them. I am fine with that

1 minute ago, Deathbyart said:

Yea, I was trying to avoid sounding like an ass. I just thought it would be nice to save on shipping, which isn't going towards the family anyways. 

Said they couldn't combine them. I am fine with that

I totally get it, I was only commenting on the suggestion to cancel and then place the order again

31 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I totally get it, I was only commenting on the suggestion to cancel and then place the order again

When I said you could probably cancel them and replace them I never once meant "be a asshole while doing it." Just merely asking "hey I really don't want to cause too much inconvenience but since you can't combine them would it be possible to cancel my first order and I will replace the order with the new album you guys put up! Thank You!" 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

• 2 months later...