FS (Even More Updates): King Gizzard Rarities; Baroness; Bongripper; Beck; White Fence; Real Estate; Dino Jr.; Husker Du; The Minutemen.

agd

Send offers, not "how much do you want fors?" If you do not get a response within 24 hours, it means you didn't send an offer.  Not trying to sound like a dick, I just don't want to get flooded with inquiries and would like to minimize emails.  All items are Ex/Ex, unless otherwise noted.  I know the King Gizz stuff is rare, so if you lowball, you won't get a response.  I have no interest/time for haggling, especially for the high value items.  For context, I'm saving up for a Jazzmaster, so trying to move some wax to help out.  Some more rarities may go up there, so follow this thread!

12"

Baroness - Red (red/white splatter)

Baroness - Blue (orange)

Sigur Ros - Harf/Heima

Boris - Smile (Black(

White Fence - Family Perfume Vol. 1 + 2

White Fence - S/T (purple cover)

The Minutemen - Double Nickels on the Dime (reissue)

Husker Du - Zen Arcade (reissue)

Dinosaur Jr. - Live at the 9:30 Club (purple)

Bongripper - Satan Worshipping Doom (Clear)

Beck - Modern Guilt (XL Recordings)

Beck - Odelay (OG press)

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Float Along, Fill Your Lungs (1st press blue/orange wax)

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard -  Quarters! (Gold ltd to 500)

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard w/ Mild High Club - Sketches of Brunswick East (white ltd to 1000)

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - I'm in your Mind Fuzz (Floride Fogbank edition)

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard -  Eyes like the Sky (blue wax)

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - 12 Bar Bruise (red splatter) note that the cover is VG+

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Willoughby's Beach (Neon Yellow) with picture

7"

king Gizzard and the lizard wizard-  wholly ghost 7” (unopened 3D glasses)

Dinosaur Jr. - I don't wanna go there b/w tarpit (tour only 7")

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - "Never Ever" b/w "Feelers" (original pressing in ex shape)

Real Estate - Fake Blues (woodsist)

Real Estate - Suburban Beverage (white)

Real Estate - Out of Tune

Real Estate - Its Real (light blue)

Real Estate - Easy (lavender)

Real Estate - Had to Hear (Orange)

Edited by agd

Bump.  For those of you following this thread, there was a Frightened Rabbit record signed by Scott that was for sale for a few weeks now.  I have since removed it and will not be selling it any time in the near future.  I feel as though it is in very poor taste to sell the record, given his recent passing.  RIP Scott.  The Midnight Organ Fight will always have a spot on my shelves.  Be well.