PO NOW: Yob - Our Raw Heart (New LP Out June 8, 2018)

On 17.4.2018 at 9:27 PM, lexicondevil said:

It was stupidly expensive, so you can find solace in that.

Just my sentiment. That flag would've been awesome but then again, Relapse is really milking this indeed, also glad to have the /300. Hopefully it will both look and sound amazing.

Here's something for all you US folk though, chance to win some goodies

https://www.tunespeak.com/tour/5abd19c66242ab2946399b4f?p=5abd19c66242ab2946399b52

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Anyone read the new Yob interview in Decibel? Dude went through some serious stuff and is lucky to be alive. I'm looking forward to hearing this record even more.

they are touring this summer with Bell Witch.  Talk about a 1/2 punch of bands that have had to deal with some heavy shit...

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, ZeroNowhere said:

I don't think it should be $23.  I had this same thing happen to me when I ordered the clear Death album a few months ago that was posted on here.  I finally got it to switch to $5, which was the correct shipping cost.  You may want to e-mail them.

Yeah it should be $5. It was earlier. Weird snag in the system most likely.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, zaoza said:

Second press is up.

1000 x Metallic Gold and Deep Purple Merge with Magenta, Blood Red and Purple Splatter Standard Gram

https://store.relapse.com/item/56326

DorMbfAXsAIp9ac?format=jpg&name=large

If recent purchases from Relapse have taught me anything, it's that this variant sounds cool and will come out looking like complete garbage.

29 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

If recent purchases from Relapse have taught me anything, it's that this variant sounds cool and will come out looking like complete garbage.

Really? All my cool sounding Death variants the last few years have come out looking pretty slick. Presses like this are always hit or miss, but for the most part I've had good luck with them.

24 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I was certain the /100 for Dance on the Blacktop was going to look like trash, but mine came out pretty cool.

I’ve seen a couple that looked pretty great but by and large was not a fan of that one. I grabbed the deluxe and a buddy grabbed the /100 and his looked like literal bloody shit. That’s when I actually started going for more normal looking variants from them. 

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell