PO Now: Jim James - Uniform Distortion (6/29 release)

6 minutes ago, PookdaddyG said:

Hell yes! I hope this isn’t the end for MMJ. I saw Jimmy at the Louisville orchestra earlier this month, and that was a cool show. 

I was there too! They mentioned that show was being recorded for a physical and digital release later on as well. Got my pre-order in for the new JJ - first 250 get a free autographed postcard and sticker too (shows up in cart if still available).

Am I the only one getting to an order summary type screen but don't see anywhere to finalize an order?

Ugh!  Frustrating.  I want to get one of the autographed postcards.  I select my payment method and delivery option and it shows me an Order Total but nothing says "Submit Order" or "Finalize Order"

Edited by YouTwo

54 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

Am I the only one getting to an order summary type screen but don't see anywhere to finalize an order?

Ugh!  Frustrating.  I want to get one of the autographed postcards.  I select my payment method and delivery option and it shows me an Order Total but nothing says "Submit Order" or "Finalize Order"

Mine went through without issue. Used Firefox and Paypal at checkout.

19 minutes ago, mucusoffmybrain said:

Mine went through without issue. Used Firefox and Paypal at checkout.

I'm using Chrome and Paypal checkout.  I just ended up ordering off Bull Moose.  No post card but oh well.  Maybe I'll try again from my home computer later and switch up if the post card id still available.  

2 hours ago, mucusoffmybrain said:

I was there too! They mentioned that show was being recorded for a physical and digital release later on as well. Got my pre-order in for the new JJ - first 250 get a free autographed postcard and sticker too (shows up in cart if still available).

Mine had sticker, but didnt mention autograph card- 250 gone then, or does sticker mean card too?

• 2 months later...

Maybe a stupid question, but does anyone want my dropcard digital download?  Looks like I gotta buy a 7Digital copy for the FLAC cuz dropcards is just MP3, isn't it?  I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking, I just figure I paid for it and am not going to use it.

Man the LP is great, nicely recorded and nicely mastered. It's made for playing loud.

21 minutes ago, creepy old guy said:

Maybe a stupid question, but does anyone want my dropcard digital download?  Looks like I gotta buy a 7Digital copy for the FLAC cuz dropcards is just MP3, isn't it?  I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking, I just figure I paid for it and am not going to use it.

Man the LP is great, nicely recorded and nicely mastered. It's made for playing loud.

I'll take it, I have yet to listen to this and it seems like an easy way to do so

4 hours ago, creepy old guy said:

Sent! Please let us know what you think. Some people are kind of hating it but I'm loving it. Good and noisy.

I loved it, I thought the production was very fitting for the theme of the album and I loved how you could hear him laugh out some of the lyrics. You could tell he was having fun on this album even though the lyrics got pretty bleak on some songs

• 2 months later...

Up at Bullmoose: JJ - Uniform Clarity - Standard White Vinyl

“The idea for Uniform Clarity came from Uniform Distortion- an album of intentional chaos/dirt: literal and figurative distortion of lyrics and sound- meant to echo and hopefully shed some light on the twisted times and distortion of the truth in which we now live. Uniform Clarity is meant to illuminate the other side – raw and real, but very clear, much like in the early days of recording where all you could hear was the truth because there were no ways to manipulate recordings in the studio. Working with Shawn Everett, we created a document style recording of these songs- just vocals, guitar and the space itself- no special FX. A crystal clear illustration of the flawed beauty of what a song starts off as or sometimes remains- a thought. a seed. a light from the womb of the universe brought to life down here on earth." - Jim James