DEAFHEAVEN - Ordinary Corrupt Human Love

18 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Do you mean the green with black smoke?  I did a group buy for that one, but the order has already been put through.  KRM doesn't amend orders, but I suppose I can message them and see if they can refund me and I place another order as long as they have the stock.  That one comes to $32.50 shipped, including media mail. 

I'm debating getting a black 180 copy of this though just for listening sake.... because man, this album is good. 

I think that’s my plan, too. Is the black 180g the indie store variant?

3 hours ago, timbelmont said:

When the first track started, I legitimately thought NPR's site got messed up and they were playing Steely Dan instead.

I love Steely Dan and this is hilarious.  Their site on mobile keeps switching up to Neil Young on me though haha, which I guess is okay too. 

2 hours ago, thetrackt said:

I think that’s my plan, too. Is the black 180g the indie store variant?

Hopefully it won't matter and this will sound killer on all variants.  I'm going to wait and see once ours arrives. 

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:09 PM, Gumbo72203 said:

Do you mean the green with black smoke?  I did a group buy for that one, but the order has already been put through.  KRM doesn't amend orders, but I suppose I can message them and see if they can refund me and I place another order as long as they have the stock.  That one comes to $32.50 shipped, including media mail. 

I'm debating getting a black 180 copy of this though just for listening sake.... because man, this album is good. 

Yeah, that one! How would that work though? Like it gets to you and you ship 'em out all out once you get them? Don't wanna cause too much trouble but man, this record is lovely. 

48 minutes ago, BeeRyanD said:

Yeah, that one! How would that work though? Like it gets to you and you ship 'em out all out once you get them? Don't wanna cause too much trouble but man, this record is lovely. 

Could be wrong but I’m pretty sure that variant is sold out at the EU site homie. 

I was looking to check the stock and it looked like the page was removed today.

check again, maybe it was an intermittent thing but I wanted to chime in and give you the heads up since you were talking about jumping in on the group buy...

After repeatedly listening to the stream since it came out I can safely say OCHL is my favorite Deafheaven album. It flows really, really well and brings so much to the table. Somehow shows that this writing approach was invitable for the band at that point and I'm glad the ideas came out so beautifully.

18 hours ago, thetrackt said:

Could be wrong but I’m pretty sure that variant is sold out at the EU site homie. 

I was looking to check the stock and it looked like the page was removed today.

check again, maybe it was an intermittent thing but I wanted to chime in and give you the heads up since you were talking about jumping in on the group buy...

Yeah, I think it's out of stock. Bummer. Sucks US got shafted on these variants. Who even likes opaque blue/red? 

19 hours ago, BeeRyanD said:

Yeah that's how it works, we bundle the shipping from Europe and then I ship 'em out to whoever...  it usually allows us to all save at least $9-10 depending on how many we get.  I wish you guys had seen this earlier because now I'm getting all sorts of requests haha.  We could have saved even more because shipping was 18.90 euros regardless of quantity.  Imagine....  3 euros shipping for a record! 

But sadly it does look like this variant is sold out :(  

On 4/18/2018 at 2:41 PM, defectiveepitaph said:

Less than 200 clear DW left.

Less than 500 pink left on Hellomerch.

Looks like the pink are out of stock now. Just messaged Hello Merch and they will not be re-stocking. They also said 1500 of the pink were pressed. 

Edited by jpn
New information on pink pressing.

6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I haven't received any shipping notice from DW yet and I'm worried? 

Did you order anything extra with it?  I added the latest variant of You Fail Me to mine, and my order hasn’t shipped either.  Strangely enough I did get a shipping confirmation for my Birds In Row that I ordered separately, at an earlier date.