DEAFHEAVEN - Ordinary Corrupt Human Love

12 hours ago, uglyorgan said:

I got shipping confirmation on my copy from DW yesterday but it hasn't moved yet. Soooooooo.....

It's crazy, you won't believe it, but sometimes when labels print shipping labels they don't go to the post office the same day

5 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

real jealous of you guys getting to see them on this tour, it's going to be impressive.  The dates in the Northeast are all weekdays which sucks, so I likely won't make it to any of them again.  It's a bit annoying when bands ONLY play Boston and NYC.  People exist elsewhere!

Yea right, prove it!

Just now, dantheriver said:

Yea right, prove it!

Delmar, NY right here!  I swear, every time i go to a show I say "this is the last time I'm driving 3 hours by myself to see a band i love..."  and then I do it again.  And again.  I drove 3+ hours in a snowstorm to see Appalaches in Burlington back in Feb.  That was pretty epic.  4 hours to see Shy, Low in Salem, MA by myself in March.  Sigh. 

2 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Delmar, NY right here!  I swear, every time i go to a show I say "this is the last time I'm driving 3 hours by myself to see a band i love..."  and then I do it again.  And again.  I drove 3+ hours in a snowstorm to see Appalaches in Burlington back in Feb.  That was pretty epic.  4 hours to see Shy, Low in Salem, MA by myself in March.  Sigh. 

To be fair, no one exists in Delmar.

But yeah, tour routing usually goes in a 3 hour circle around Albany and it sucks. We used to get dope shows 10-15 years ago. Now it's "What direction do I want to drive 3 hours in?"

5 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

I feel that. I'm in southern Delaware and tours don't go through peninsulas.

12 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

They try, but they get stuck on that god damn bridge and then the show is over.

Bay Bridge can be a nightmare sometimes. One truck falls off and you're not getting home until 5AM from a gig. And the Bay Bridge tunnel is $15 one way. Luckily Dogfish Head in Rehoboth has been booking some good free shows including Stacked Like Pancakes, Work Drugs, Waxahatchee and Guided by Voices. Other than that, nuffin.

5 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

Finally decided on a variant and when I went to order a pink it was sold out. It would be real cool if a translucent variant pops up, I'm not a fan of opaque records but I'll probably buy a blue at my local if I get impatient. How's the sound quality of the record? 

Not the best not the worst. Mastering was great but surface noise here and there. Mostly between songs though, I'm happy.

The yellow that isn't the VMP variant is translucent and so is the purple.

2 minutes ago, poweredbytrust said:

interesting, so the clear yellow one (EU indie exclusive) is NOT different colors for either disc. Looks like a "piss yellow" like the one for the Sunbather pressing. Not sure what to think about this, maybe I should've hopped on the KRM EU exclusive that is now sold out... oh well,

Looks like it actually is a clear mix since it looks so watered down so that was probably correct. I think they wanted this effect though

KBqFjX5.jpg