DEAFHEAVEN - Ordinary Corrupt Human Love

17 hours ago, drewberinger said:

last time I saw Deafheaven was in 2013 in LA and they played Sunbather in full and nothing in my life has topped that as far as live music experiences

Only Deafheaven can play a show of only 4 songs and make it a peak experience for someone!  XD XD XD 

Okay maybe Godspeed or Swans, but still. 

On 7/27/2018 at 12:21 AM, DecayToDeath said:

Last house show I was at consisted of a few of us holding the mic in the sweet spot that the cable worked after it got so humid in the basement that some of the tech stopped functioning

I held a mic up once for a few songs because the stand broke mid set. Same band different show (this time at a "proper" venue) I had to plug the same dude's pedal board back in after someone climbed over me and fell on it.

At a show in a record store someone unplugged the guy from This is Hell's amp and he went on a tirade about how upstate NY isn't REAL NY and how we were all pussies. Eventually someone shouted "ITS PLUGGED BACK IN DUDE"

Anyways, Uniform are fucking sick. I wish this tour had hit near me.

On 7/28/2018 at 6:22 PM, jhulud said:

Yes. They do. I saw at least two different LPs on their merch table. 

The new one will be their 3rd  LP with 1 EP under their own name which has a street date of Aug 17

First LP was on 12xu, last 2 LP and  EP on Sacred Bones

I guess I will know for sure on Sunday

1 hour ago, natenomm said:

I'm seeing them tomorrow in Milwaukee at one of my favorite places to see a show, so I'm pretty damn excited. Have they been doing gig posters for this tour? I'm a sucker for a good gig poster. 

If I recall correctly the posters they had were just the album cover, not something very eye catching imo. Certainly not such cool posters as the ones they had during their '13 run with marriages.

16 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

touring with Diiv in October/November, and they're playing in my town! Was gonna drive an hour up to Denver to see them on Sunday but I might just wait til November, or maybe I'll go to both. Really cant believe they are playing such a small venue here, its gonna be fucking crazy

yeah, deafheaven is coming back to Reno on this tour and playing a smaller venue than they played last time they were here. cannot fucking wait. hopefully diiv is better this time around than they were at Levitation in Austin a few months ago. i love that band and was really underwhelmed by their performance.

15 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

I think it was sold out at one point but it looks like there are 7 copies of the pink version on hellomerch's site for anyone still looking...

https://www.hellomerch.com/collections/deafheaven/products/ordinary-corrupt-human-love-12-vinyl

Must resist. Saw that pink on Shelby’s IG when he got it and had some serious envy issues for a while.