DEAFHEAVEN - Ordinary Corrupt Human Love

6 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Cardi B features on this, right?

In addition, Cardi B and her regular collaborator Bruno Mars add vocals and production to the dusky piano piece, “Night People.”  Still, it’s all clearly Deafheaven. These songs have forward momentum and upward lift, Clarke’s pained howls and snarls and growls. 

43 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

...is this a real quote and if so where does it come from?

Admission: I barely know who Cardi B is and have never heard one of her songs. I think she got kicked out of a hotel in my city though.

I'm not familiar with any of her songs either, but I just copied and pasted the bit about Chelsea Wolfe from the product page.

9 hours ago, parkinglot said:

Grabbed the clear from Deathwish.  There is a very small amount of bands who will always warrant a blind pre-order for me, even when it costs $54 shipped...but holy shit that stings.

This is crazy but it’s probably cheaper for you to order from our Euro store. 

We can probably fix this if you want. 

hopefully there's a clear restock at some point. I have zero data on my phone until friday so I'm offline and missed this. have to give the single a proper listen still where I can focus on it.

been waiting for deafheaven to come back to vancouver too, so of course it has to be the week I'm out of town.

Edited by SNEAKORDS

according to the Kingsroad EU IG post, the Euro clear/green/black is also limited to 500 copies.

Also, am I right to assume that the standard black will be 180g (as opposed to the color variants who seem to have normal weight)?

personally, I probably like the pink best out of the known variants so far. However, for me it's basically the choice between pre-ordering the euro clear/green/black or wait for a cheap listing for the black in a CCM sale. Anything else would kill my wallet due to shipping costs.

Edited by poweredbytrust

1 hour ago, poweredbytrust said:

according to the Kingsroad EU IG post, the Euro clear/green/black is also limited to 500 copies.

Also, am I right to assume that the standard black will be 180g (as opposed to the color variants who seem to have normal weight)?

personally, I probably like the pink best out of the known variants so far. However, for me it's basically the choice between pre-ordering the euro clear/green/black or wait for a cheap listing for the black in a CCM sale. Anything else would kill my wallet due to shipping costs.

You can also order the clear from here: https://deathwishinc.eu/collections/pre-order/products/deafheaven-ordinary-corrupt-human-love

13 minutes ago, poweredbytrust said:

thanks daniele :-) I was aware of that, but the DW clear is already 2€ more than the KR variant and since DW EU ships from France postage will easily bring the total price to more than 30€. And that is more than I am willing to pay for any release basically. 

Yeah...The total for me with shipping was 36,50...But i like the clear a way more that green mixed black and shipping from France or Germany for me is basically the same...

20 hours ago, parkinglot said:

Grabbed the clear from Deathwish.  There is a very small amount of bands who will always warrant a blind pre-order for me, even when it costs $54 shipped...but holy shit that stings.

10 hours ago, tre said:

Can confirm.  I used to wait for Throatruiner to get DW stuff because it was always cheaper to buy from them once you factored in shipping to Canada.  It is crazy that Europe to Canada is cheaper than US to Canada.

9 hours ago, jazzilla said:

Got myself a clear :)

I haven't ordered from DW in a while, but have shipping costs gone up? $22.33 USD shipped to Australia hurts.

Doesn't make any difference if I order from the EU store either :(

Yes. US shipping costs have gone through the roof. 

The european store is not any cheaper?

14 hours ago, tre said:

I’m not too worried. I know shipping costs have gotten crazy, and our dollar being shit on top of that just makes things worse. I’ve just accepted that i can only go for specific variants for a handful of records each year. What do you mean by fixing it though? I’m curious.  Thanks!

And yes, it is cheaper to order from EU stores sometimes. Didn’t even check for this one though. Saw the clear from DW and bought it ASAP.

Edited by parkinglot

Clear and pink are my two favorite vinyl colors, but I've got to wait quite a bit before I buy any more records so I'll probably end up grabbing whatever Amazon has once this is out.

I mean I COULD buy it, I'm not broke but I'd rather have that $30 while I'm on vacation because I'm gonna buy an irresponsible amount of edibles in Colorado.

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Clear and pink are my two favorite vinyl colors, but I've got to wait quite a bit before I buy any more records so I'll probably end up grabbing whatever Amazon has once this is out.

I mean I COULD buy it, I'm not broke but I'd rather have that $30 while I'm on vacation because I'm gonna buy an irresponsible amount of edibles in Colorado.

thx 4 the update. please keep us posted on your decision.