PO NOW: Father John Misty “God’s Favorite Customer”

Father John Misty has pressed a limited-edition version of God's Favorite Customer, on translucent, red vinyl only for his biggest fans on Spotify. 
#SpotifyFansFirst

Paul-Rudd-Oh-OK.gif

They completely missed the opportunity here to write : Father John Misty has pressed a limited-edition version of God's Favorite Customer, on translucent, red vinyl only for Spotify's Favorite Customers

Edited by Tommy

13 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

I ordered the Red edition.

I am not going to use my download of the three songs.  It can be accessed only 3 times:  Here is the link:

https://transactions.sendowl.com/orders/26176828/download/7454774d5f8337a5fcb7961f68566b1f 

Much appreciated, I took one

I really can't wait for this record. I've heard Mr Tillman which I thought was just okay and I was going to wait for the release to hear it for the first time but I caved in yesterday and listened to Disappointing Diamonds - it might be up there with one of his best songs to date in my opinion

Pre-ordered the loser edition and neon orange, it will be interesting to see what colour the VMP version will be

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, YouTwo said:

Anyone else still waiting on the shipping notice form Bull Moose?  Usually they've been pretty good about shipping stuff a day or two before it comes out but the last couple things I ordered from them all had delays or stock issues.  

Still waiting.  I mean... I don’t remember the last time I recieved any shipping confirmation emails from Bullmoose (not sure why because I always got them before).  But I had ordered something else that was scheduled to be released the same day and I’ve been charged for that.  Plus it’s marked as “order packaged” or whatever.  FTM is still just marked at “order recieved.”

6 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Still waiting.  I mean... I don’t remember the last time I recieved any shipping confirmation emails from Bullmoose (not sure why because I always got them before).  But I had ordered something else that was scheduled to be released the same day and I’ve been charged for that.  Plus it’s marked as “order packaged” or whatever.  FTM is still just marked at “order recieved.”

Yeah, I haven't been getting shipping emails lately but was charged and item showed packaged.  Mine still says Order Received and none of the stores show green check marks yet for stock.

3 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Definitely going with VMP this time, glad I waited to see their variant. 

Just an FYI, that goes on sale tonight as 6:00 EST, which is a very weird time.