Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

On 11/16/2018 at 8:45 AM, lamontbond said:

Any recommendations?  Looking mostly for stuff that's limited press that'll sell out sooner or later.  And/or any must own albums for listening.

All the Khemmis releases are awesome. The newest one, Desolation, is one of my favorite albums this year.

Edited by Gippej

https://holymountainprinting.com/collections/full-of-hell

$15+ orders from the FOH webstore (so basically anything from them) comes with a free flexi automatically added while they last. Limited to 1000 flexis is a preview of what's to come on their upcoming album through Relapse Records.

15 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Any labels running black friday deals?

relapse had one that was not super impressive compared to years past.

Translation Loss has a tiered discount based on how much you spend ($50-10%/$75-15%/$100-20%) so I went ahead and finally ordered MotA 'Quietly' with the UN 'Sentiment' repress.

On 11/12/2018 at 9:31 AM, coreystevens88 said:

I saw UN on Saturday night as their new album Sentiment is quickly ascending to the top of my best-of 2018 list.  I snagged the awesome tour pressing of the album as I missed preorder for the olive green pressing.  Judging by the mock-up photos of the second press and how much I'm enjoying the album currently, I'm probably going to have to order the repress as well

http://translationlossrecords.bigcartel.com/product/un-sentiment-2xlp-preorder

Yay! Someone else knows Un!!!

I still want their debut on vinyl...but it's not a thing.

I have the original pressing of that one.

1 hour ago, Battra said:

Yay! Someone else knows Un!!!

I still want their debut on vinyl...but it's not a thing.

I have the original pressing of that one.

I intended to ask the band about a possible vinyl release of 'The Tomb..." when I saw them a few weeks back but forgot.  I could see Translation Loss getting rights to press it in the future based on the response to 'Sentiment.'

Since you mentioned them, here is a photo of my tour press of 'Sentiment'

Edited by coreystevens88
typo

15 minutes ago, coreystevens88 said:

I intended to ask the band about a possible vinyl release of 'The Tomb..." when I saw them a few weeks back but forgot.  I could see Translation Loss getting rights to press it in the future based on the response to 'Sentiment.'

Since you mentioned them, here is a photo of my tour press of 'Sentiment'

Oh. It's that kind of party?

Here's my first press.

:)

I didn't ask about it. I did review their show in St. Louis back in the summer though.  You can read there here if you so desire: http://glaciallymusical.blogspot.com/2018/06/concert-un-at-sinkhole-61318.html

That's where I got my shirt. They'd said they were trying to raise money for some vinyl pressings on the tour, I'd assumed it was for Tomb, then Translation Loss put this monster out.