Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

8 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

My order arrived today.  It was packed extremely well and everything looks awesome.  I wish everyone packed this well.  I ordered each /100 Cannibal Corpse release and the box set.  Nesi is 100% legit.  Super stoked I took the gamble.  Can't wait to jam some of this when I get home this evening.

Yep. I got mine a while ago, but haven't had time to spin it. Looks great.

1 minute ago, ephemeral said:

New Sinmara album up for pre-order

www.van-records.de

Lol, like a second later :D

Might add they seem to have also put up some leftovers of the new Chapel Of Disease lavish vinyl, so if you missed out this is your chance:

https://www.van-records.de/product_info.php?products_id=4005

26 minutes ago, Jim Steele said:

Got the /100, but can’t say I’m digging the first single that much. We’ll see

Had the /100 in my cart while listening and just figured I would release it for someone who cared more than me. It's not bad, but I don't think I need to own it. I can't buy all the releases I'm interested in, but it seems like sometimes I'm trying.

1 hour ago, vasdenyas said:

Lol, like a second later :D

Might add they seem to have also put up some leftovers of the new Chapel Of Disease lavish vinyl, so if you missed out this is your chance:

https://www.van-records.de/product_info.php?products_id=4005

haha came back to the thread and saw the post right after.

But yeah don't think there is any lavish editions of the Sinmara album. I picked up the regular version of that Chapel of Disease album. After listening to it I had to have it with my Sinmara order

5 hours ago, archiced said:

Very excited for this one.

Edited by lexicondevil

Sadly not vinyl but new Cara Neir

a2843420974_16.jpg

available as a digital download or limited yellow cassette here : https://caraneir.bandcamp.com/album/part-iii-part-iv

*EDIT*

Also not sure if anyone copped the physical version of that SONANCE album I plugged a few pages back but they have indeed started shipping this week instead of the rough March date given which is a nice surprise. Also people who pre-ordered also were in for a chance to win a Test Press of the album.

*RE-Edit* I got the Test Press fucking A

Edited by Stress On The Sky

DB_vis_LP_Orange.jpg

Decrepit Birth

Preorder $22.90

Pre-order. The item will be available from the 26th of April 2019.

Limited  to 100 handnumbered copies orange vinyl. Comes with A2 poster, a bonus track and digital download.

"Polarity" is nearly decade-old and has aged handsomely into a technical death metal classic. All thanks to its cosmic formula and innovative sound that place DECREPIT BIRTH among the genre's heavy hitters.

At the time of its original release, "Polarity" was well received by critics and entered the Billboard Heatseekers Chart at #18, selling well over a thousand copies in its first week of release in North America. The album was followed by a massive tour with Decapitated, The Faceless and All Shall Perish (the Summer Slaughter tour 2010).

"Polarity" was recorded at Legion Recording Studio (except for drums at Shark Bite Studios), mixed at Castle Ultimate Studios and mastered at West West Side Studios. Artwork by Dan Seagrave (Entombed, Hypocrisy, Vader) graces the album cover.

1 hour ago, bjorn said:

Gave that a listen today. Musically I enjoyed it a lot, kind of scratches that Agalloch itch for me. I find the vocals to be tolerable at best, but I feel that way about 90% of metal bands.

Yeah definitely big Agalloch vibes, gonna listen again now while I get the kids breakfast #metaldadlyfe