Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

3 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Not surprised.  The /100 recent reissues have been going fast.  

On a side note, I had to run home for lunch and while I was home the mailman dropped off the Bongzilla set.  Can’t believe it arrived so quickly.

Oh man, how’s it look? Mine shipped Friday 

10 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I didn't have a chance to open it, but the "box" itself is very thin....probably poster board thickness which isn't much.  It should have been billed as a slip case in my opinion, but that's Relapse for you.  The entire set is only about a 1/2" thick, so I'm thinking the jackets are pretty basic and thin too, definitely not gatefolds.

Interesting. Take pics when ya can! Thanks!!

1 hour ago, 2notepockets said:

Fuuuuuuuhk 

New Abyssal track on the Profound Lore you tubes is amazing album will be must have...

If anyone is in the area they are playing Brooklyn with Tchornobog like tomorrow, wowee!

Pre-ordered that one earlier. There's another track on Bandcamp. Gonna be one of the best albums of the year for sure.

9 minutes ago, erikness said:

Pre-ordered that one earlier. There's another track on Bandcamp. Gonna be one of the best albums of the year for sure.

Did not know pre orders were up, kinda regretting ordering the new Russian Circles album this week now... Might have to grab the black blue swirly thing anyway :ph34r:

Just now, ZeroNowhere said:

Ayyyy I know the guitarist, he’s cool as shit. Makes knives and shit for fun. Ridiculous beard.

1 minute ago, TheDemonic said:

My invoice from 2015 states a price of 19,99 GBP which is about 23€ today. The ltd100 is now 57,99€ in the Europe store. What’s happening here?

The End. Labels are pricing records in a random and ridiculous manner. Suckers are buying them. Ten years down the road those same suckers will graduate from college or have kids or buy a house or... and the market will be flooded with all of these overpriced records for cheap. Either way, I don't care. I buy what I like and even if they become worth nothing in the re-sale market, I at least have some damn good music.

2 hours ago, ephemeral said:

Went for the splatter myself. Was impressed with the two songs posted. Grabbed the Ossuarium album along with it

Picked up that Ossuarium a while back, good stuff. 

As far as Immortal Bird’s concerned, I’m really digging that second track they dropped today (“Vestigial Warnings”)

Code IMSMEM19

Indie Merch is having a 15% off sale. Lots of metal shirts and other stuff. Worked out well for me and my Death Angel hoodie. Still expensive, though.

https://www.indiemerchstore.com/?utm_campaign=2019-05 - memorial day&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Customers (%26 EU with consent)&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJzZWV2aXNpb25zQGhvdG1haWwuY29tIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiUHhxcnEyIn0%3D

Primitive Man - Steel Casket is getting its first vinyl pressing. It's more of a noise album but figured there would probably be fans of theirs in here.

200 electric blue

200 trans blue

100 clear (only available on tour)

US store -

https://crownandthroneltd.bigcartel.com/product/primitive-man-steel-casket-12

Euro store -

https://shop.tartarusrecords.com/product/primtive-man-steel-casket/