Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

Got my copy of the Superstition record today. The mailer was noticeably bent and the record has a pretty bad warp in it, but...it still plays!! And the jacket isn't bad at all. Just going to stick it in the middle of the shelf for a bit.. I was so bummed for a minute, because I know 20BS has a no replacement due to damage policy.

It's super good though. One of my favorite albums of the year for sure.

Philip H. Anselmo's En Minor will release its debut seven-inch this August via Housecore Records.

A project inadvertently in the making since his earliest days as a child in the French Quarter, the band features Stephen Taylor (Superjoint, Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals, Woven Hand, 16 Horse Power), Kevin Bond (Superjoint, Christ Inversion, Artimus Pyledriver et al), Jimmy Bower (Eyehategod, Down, Superjoint), Calvin and Joiner Dover (The Dover Brothers), and Steve Bernal (former first cellist in the Temple Symphony Orchestra). An experimental and eclectic musical endeavor that finds Anselmo exploring a softer, graver vocal style, En Minor is an honest and deliberate change of pace delivering brooding tales of pain, regret, and sorrow.

Serving as the precursor to the band's full-length debut set for release later this year, En Minor's self-titled seven-inch will be released on August 2nd. For physical pre-orders, visit the newly launched Housecore store. For digital orders, visit the En Minor Bandcamp page. Stand by for teasers to be unveiled in the weeks to come.

En Minor track listing:

1. On The Floor
2. There's A Long Way To Go

https://thehousecorestore-com.3dcartstores.com/En-Minor_c_46.html