Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

4 hours ago, monsterrod said:

Fuuuuuck. I didn't order it, but that's rough. I was on the verge of ordering but the price tag was too much for me to justify. Hopefully you get it soon. 

4 hours ago, anchorlessbodies said:

I got it some weeks ago. Have you tried contacting Markov through bandcamp? I did and he was super cooperative (asked some packaging related favors from him) and responded almost immediately.  The final package is absolutely top notch so worth the wait if you can solve the issue somehow.

He was responsive initially, but then didn't respond. Filed a PayPal claim and got my money back. Would have loved to get one. Considering how many records I get every week, I have to say I've been pretty lucky avoiding big problems.

57 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

He was responsive initially, but then didn't respond. Filed a PayPal claim and got my money back. Would have loved to get one. Considering how many records I get every week, I have to say I've been pretty lucky avoiding big problems.

Yeah, I'm now terrified that I ordered this and forgot, but I don't think I did.

Time to go back to using the Waiting tab on my spreadsheet.

New stuff up at 20BS. I'm not familiar with the band, but considering 20BS's rep, I'm sure I'll have bought a copy by the end of the day. I'll give it a listen later when everyone in my house is awake and able to handle this. 

https://www.20buckspin.com/collections/front/products/mylingar-doda-sjalar-lp

5 hours ago, monsterrod said:

New stuff up at 20BS. I'm not familiar with the band, but considering 20BS's rep, I'm sure I'll have bought a copy by the end of the day. I'll give it a listen later when everyone in my house is awake and able to handle this. 

https://www.20buckspin.com/collections/front/products/mylingar-doda-sjalar-lp

It's too early for some "claustrophobic oppression and pestilence". Will try to listen again later.

10 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

"Interweaving dreamlike choirs, inimitable harmonic developments, reflective clean guitars, palpable organic drumming and a welcome rock and roll swagger, Hallucinogen is a spacious, emotionally wide-ranging record that finds BLUT AUS NORD more open than ever, full of life and revelling in the element of surprise."

This could be really good or really bad.  Wish there was song preview out there.