Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

Hellvetron is literally a different band that shares members. They put out an LP on HHB a few years ago and just put out a new LP on Iron Bonehead. That site is complete bullshit. But whatever. Buy it or don't I don't give a shit

Edited by JohnMatrix

15 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

So Hell's Headbangers are putting this out? Not just distro... Wow, can't see myself buying from them again.

Yeah, they've always been problematic for me. I do like some of the bands they release, but they do carry white nationalist bands. I'm not saying I will never buy anything from them again, but I doubt I will. And for you, "metal should be dangerous and not politically correct" superduper extreme metalheads, I don't think being against white supremacist bands and their enablers is being politically correct, it's just not being a piece of shit. But hey, you be you.

25 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Never heard of these guys, but first song has an old school gothy punk sound, on first listen.

https://store.relapse.com/item/80992/baby-pink-inside-clear-with-black-and-baby-pink-splatter-ltd-to-100

Was literally just thinking of this band yesterday—wondering what happened to them

26 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Never heard of these guys, but first song has an old school gothy punk sound, on first listen.

https://store.relapse.com/item/80992/baby-pink-inside-clear-with-black-and-baby-pink-splatter-ltd-to-100

The description alone made me grab this without hesitation.

2 hours ago, JohnMatrix said:

He runs Klaxon records. You can currently go there and buy a plethora of actual Nazi records

Goddamnit. That's two in a row. I've got to stop blind buying metal records. 

EDIT: canceled with Relapse. Thanks for the heads up. 

Edited by monsterrod

17 minutes ago, twatay said:

Some of y’all are such fucking pussies. I swear.  #cancelculture

I wonder how many posts it takes before I get called a Nazi/nazi sympathizer. 

You look sus insulting people that don't want to support that kind of thing and referencing cancel culture, yes.

14 minutes ago, paulaayy said:

You look sus insulting people that don't want to support that kind of thing and referencing cancel culture, yes.

If you don’t want to support it then don’t buy it in the first place. I’m not buying any of that shit cause the music likely sucks. If you think every band member involved in your music collection  hasn’t done or said something offensive/questionable you‘re delusional.  But whatever. 

10 minutes ago, twatay said:

If you don’t want to support it then don’t buy it in the first place. I’m not buying any of that shit cause the music likely sucks. If you think every band member involved in your music collection  hasn’t done or said something offensive/questionable you‘re delusional.  But whatever. 

That's a big duh. Thanks for the advice. Believe it or not, sometimes you have to really dig to find out this information. No one here believes that every musician in their collection is a swell person. Some of us just don't generally want to support bands we suspect/know are fascists. Either way, we all draw our own lines and decide to accept or not accept the musician's behavior. No one is trying to convince anyone here what to accept. Some of us are just "pussies" who care about shit like that. We all can't be as cool as you.

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

That's a big duh. Thanks for the advice. Believe it or not, sometimes you have to really dig to find out this information. No one here believes that every musician in their collection is a swell person. Some of us just don't generally want to support bands we suspect/know are fascists. Either way, we all draw our own lines and decide to accept or not accept the musician's behavior. No one is trying to convince anyone here what to accept. Some of us are just "pussies" who care about shit like that. We all can't be as cool as you.

I'm a proud pussy