Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

2 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Picked up the bundle and Akhlys. Its was actually cheaper for me to order via the EU webshop than US

1 track each off the Mare Cognitum /Spectral lore album for streaming:

http://www.invisibleoranges.com/mare-cognitum-spectral-lore-dual-premiere/

Kinda wish I didn't listen though, now seriously considering paying the $100ish it will cost me to pick this up 🤔 The Mare Cognitum is a BM banger,  the Spectral Lore throwing some funeral doom vibes around.

Edited by 2notepockets

On 1/31/2020 at 1:10 PM, lexicondevil said:

Jumped on both of these, hadn't listened to White Ward before - but it got me to check them out and their style is super interesting and engaging.

25 minutes ago, swallowtales said:

Jumped on both of these, hadn't listened to White Ward before - but it got me to check them out and their style is super interesting and engaging.

Yep. Very cool and unique stuff. If you haven't listened to Merlin, you might want to give them a try. They are a doom, psychedelic band with sax. I don't even know if my description nails it. They are tough to categorize, like White Ward.

3 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Yep. Very cool and unique stuff. If you haven't listened to Merlin, you might want to give them a try. They are a doom, psychedelic band with sax. I don't even know if my description nails it. They are tough to categorize, like White Ward.

Will give them a listen, thanks for the recommendation!

On 1/30/2020 at 9:55 PM, 2notepockets said:

1 track each off the Mare Cognitum /Spectral lore album for streaming:

http://www.invisibleoranges.com/mare-cognitum-spectral-lore-dual-premiere/

Kinda wish I didn't listen though, now seriously considering paying the $100ish it will cost me to pick this up 🤔 The Mare Cognitum is a BM banger,  the Spectral Lore throwing some funeral doom vibes around.

This is good stuff. Haven’t been buying much metal lately but may cave for the 3xlp

So Oranssi Pazuzu just dropped a new album preorder, fucking fuming it's on nuclear blast... 28 euro for shipping from their German store to Australia when shipping from Germany/ DHL is usually about 7 euro...

Gold on German store /300

Splat on US store /1250

If anyone sees any other international options pop up please let me know 🤦‍♂️😔

14 minutes ago, 2notepockets said:

So Oranssi Pazuzu just dropped a new album preorder, fucking fuming it's on nuclear blast... 28 euro for shipping from their German store to Australia when shipping from Germany/ DHL is usually about 7 euro...

Gold on German store /300

Splat on US store /1250

If anyone sees any other international options pop up please let me know 🤦‍♂️😔

3 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

This sounds like a must get record. Might wait to see what else pops up. I feel like the U.S. version will probably stick around for a little bit. Who knows.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:10 PM, lexicondevil said:

Never heard of them before but was blown away by the title track of Love Exchange Failure. Picked up the bundle! 

Good news if you're one of the two people that doesn't have Hidden History of the Human race. Dark Descent should have these up now.

ANNOUNCEMENT - The following titles will be available to purchase beginning tomorrow. All of these titles will begin shipping sometime in March:

- Krypts - Cadaver Circulation LP repress (Black vinyl and Ultra Clear w/Black Galaxy effect)

- Krypts - Remnants of Expansion LP repress (Black vinyl and Black/Grey merge)

- Spectral Voice - Eroded Corridors of Unbeing LP (Black vinyl and Grey w/Black Galaxy effect

- Blood Incantation - Hidden History of the Human Race LP (Black vinyl/Sea Blue with Neon Green and White Galaxy/Ultra-Clear and Purple merge w/Neon Green Splatter

Edited by paulaayy

23 hours ago, paulaayy said:

Good news if you're one of the two people that doesn't have Hidden History of the Human race. Dark Descent should have these up now.

ANNOUNCEMENT - The following titles will be available to purchase beginning tomorrow. All of these titles will begin shipping sometime in March:

- Krypts - Cadaver Circulation LP repress (Black vinyl and Ultra Clear w/Black Galaxy effect)

- Krypts - Remnants of Expansion LP repress (Black vinyl and Black/Grey merge)

- Spectral Voice - Eroded Corridors of Unbeing LP (Black vinyl and Grey w/Black Galaxy effect

- Blood Incantation - Hidden History of the Human Race LP (Black vinyl/Sea Blue with Neon Green and White Galaxy/Ultra-Clear and Purple merge w/Neon Green Splatter

Had a copy of Hidden History but didn't have a sexay looking copy, so I ordered one.  I always like to have backups of records I adore.  I've had a few drunken spinning mishaps in the past, sadly.  Need my stunt copies, as I refer to them.

24 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Had a copy of Hidden History but didn't have a sexay looking copy, so I ordered one. 

Ordered the 1st press black because all other variants were sold out... then they released the 2nd press "Ultra clear with sea blue, green and bone white galaxy effect" so I ordered one of those... and it's literally just a transparent blue record, lol. Would love a splatter, but I don't need 3 damn copies.