Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

4 minutes ago, erikness said:

This is fuckin lame. Not a genre of music I’m frequently listening to but I fuck with PT, dude was a great singer. Glad I randomly went to see them in Tampa a few years back.

Edited by dantheriver

On 9/2/2020 at 6:33 PM, jrodan said:

hmm, where could the profit a business makes be going? probably toward buying the CEO of MAGGOT STOMP a new Lambo.

$25ppd 2xlps and you are asking a question like this? come on bud. you are better than that.

On 9/2/2020 at 6:58 PM, jrodan said:

because at some point you have to decide whether you want to support the band/label directly or whether you want to get the absolute rock bottom pricing. to you, getting transparency in the pricing model is the most important thing. i guess that is your right. do you, but after all that shit you just typed you still could get a bunch of records you want for $25 per 2xlp, which in 2020 is a great deal. not to mention the money is going directly to the artists you care about. 

On 9/2/2020 at 7:08 PM, jrodan said:

"siphoning extra profit from consumers via misquoting shipping" is the best thing i have read on this board. y'all bitch about everything. it comes down to $25/$26ppd for a 2xlp. i am sorry you dont agree with how they got there. better boycott them and send them a message. you will not be siphoned!

On 9/2/2020 at 7:18 PM, jrodan said:

make sure you let MAGGOT STOMP know about it! this must not go unpunished! after all the money you have given them over the years (number 1 fan!) this is a slap in your face. godspeed!

I caught these guys complaining about shipping quotes @jrodan -- don't worry, I set 'em straight!!