Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

2 hours ago, maze2nowhere said:

Did not know about these guys and just checked them out. Holy hell do they howl! I am ordering this now thanks for the heads up. 

Yes! I ordered without listening... Having just now listened on the bandcamps the new album is great.... possibly a little less claustrophobicly mind bending than Skaphe², so I recommend you enter that wormhole also

8 minutes ago, 2notepockets said:

Yes! I ordered without listening... Having just now listened on the bandcamps the new album is great.... possibly a little less claustrophobicly mind bending than Skaphe², so I recommend you enter that wormhole also

Right on! I preordered Skaphe 3 and the new Serpent Column after checking them out too. So excited for these. I’m looking to find Skaphe 2. Seems like the label it was on folded but there are some copies on Discogs. 

7 hours ago, maze2nowhere said:

Right on! I preordered Skaphe 3 and the new Serpent Column after checking them out too. So excited for these. I’m looking to find Skaphe 2. Seems like the label it was on folded but there are some copies on Discogs. 

Its actually the same label essentially. Both are/were owned by the guy from Skaphe. They just stopped using the Fallen Empire name for some reason

Chained to the Bottom of the Ocean (as the name suggests, they sound like Thou)

https://redscrollrecords.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-rsr-025-chained-to-the-bottom-of-the-ocean-the-vestige-2xlp

Their first 3 EPs all in a single package and finally easily available on vinyl /250 black and /250 black and white.

52 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

New Lamp of Murmuur LP.  Guess these usually sell out very quickly, so don't dilly dally!

https://notkvlt.bigcartel.com/product/lamp-of-murmuur-heir-of-ecliptical-romanticism

New to me, listening now, fuckin' killer! Wish I hadn't missed the LP :(