Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

5 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

I hadn't heard of them either.  Fomo kicked in hard and ended up blindly getting the deluxe black with smoke!

Duuuuuude.  Same.  haha!  It's been a shit day - closing on the sale of my condo fell through for the 2nd time.  I needed a win, this did the trick for the moment.

While I would have loved to snag the butterfly one being more limited and all...the smoke one looks better in my opinion. Snagged that one on BC.

It's been a stressful morning to say the least  between having woken up at 5:30am to go early vote and the usual shitshow at work. 

1 hour ago, hallowken78 said:

I had never heard of G.I.S.M. until yesterday - this band is wild!  

37 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

I hadn't heard of them either.  Fomo kicked in hard and ended up blindly getting the deluxe black with smoke!

31 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Duuuuuude.  Same.  haha!  It's been a shit day - closing on the sale of my condo fell through for the 2nd time.  I needed a win, this did the trick for the moment.

Well, if nothing good comes from this shit show, at least people have been exposed.