Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

New Cannibal Corpse. Looks to be almost 20 different variants.😏 I went with the one with the uncensored cover. https://metalblade.com/cannibalcorpse/?fbclid=IwAR0zsFbqe_dWFSI1oyQFoNSMsYbJPrBP24YDWJtuy4cJAgbwL4VQZCWUADI

Edited by lexicondevil

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

New Cannibal Corpse. Looks to be almost 20 different variants.😏 I went with the one with the uncensored cover. https://metalblade.com/cannibalcorpse/?fbclid=IwAR0zsFbqe_dWFSI1oyQFoNSMsYbJPrBP24YDWJtuy4cJAgbwL4VQZCWUADI

The alternate cover version was showing sold out last night.  I guess they decided to up the pressing.  

4 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Maggot Stomp posted yesterday on their FB that they're doing a drop on Friday at 12am PST (3am EST).  I really want the 200 Stab Wounds so it looks like I'll be setting an alarm.  Stuff like this makes me feel insane.

I just listened to that 200SW and it's killer, sucks they have to kick stuff off that late, lol.

Edited by MicLima
stoopid

Bell Witch represses up for US orders now at Profound Lore (Canada and EU elsewhere)

https://profoundlorerecords.merchtable.com/music/bell-witch-mirror-reaper-2xlp-repress/

Mirror Reaper on Blue Galaxy or Orange Galaxy

Four Phantoms on Yellow Galaxy or Aquatic Galaxy

4 hours ago, rooks said:

Bell Witch represses up for US orders now at Profound Lore (Canada and EU elsewhere)

https://profoundlorerecords.merchtable.com/music/bell-witch-mirror-reaper-2xlp-repress/

New EU store won’t let you pick a variant but sends them out randomly instead, which is kinda lame. 

7 hours ago, rooks said:

Have been needing this for the longest time thank you

5 minutes ago, 2notepockets said:

Have been needing this for the longest time thank you

For sure, me too!

As for the galaxy variants, if this is anyone's first time... They will probably appear opaque black when you take the out of the sleeve. You gotta hold them up to a light source. 

Everyone probably knows this already, but putting it out there before someone is disappointed 😅

2 hours ago, rooks said:

For sure, me too!

As for the galaxy variants, if this is anyone's first time... They will probably appear opaque black when you take the out of the sleeve. You gotta hold them up to a light source. 

Everyone probably knows this already, but putting it out there before someone is disappointed 😅

Just saw some actual pics on the profound lore insta they look nice I got the blue... Pressing 500 each

They're repressing Foundations of Burden which I also need but 1 is enough for today

https://profoundlorerecords.merchtable.com/

Did anyone on here order the Drown  - Unsleep/Subaqueous set (2LP/2CD + acrylic painting) from Markov Soroka?  I know he was having personal issues and there was a delay in getting some of these out.  I received a shipping notification back in July.  The status has never changed from "Label Created, not yet in system," but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt since he had been communicating updates on his issues and the status of the project.

I have tried to reach out to him multiple times through Bandcamp and his gmail account, but have not received any response back.  I have supported all of his projects in the past (Tchornobog, Krukh, Aureole) and never had any issues.  Just wondering if anyone had actually received this set who ordered it.

4 minutes ago, thebaucom said:

Did anyone on here order the Drown  - Unsleep/Subaqueous set (2LP/2CD + acrylic painting) from Markov Soroka?  I know he was having personal issues and there was a delay in getting some of these out.  I received a shipping notification back in July.  The status has never changed from "Label Created, not yet in system," but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt since he had been communicating updates on his issues and the status of the project.

I have tried to reach out to him multiple times through Bandcamp and his gmail account, but have not received any response back.  I have supported all of his projects in the past (Tchornobog, Krukh, Aureole) and never had any issues.  Just wondering if anyone had actually received this set who ordered it.

I did this for the Tchornobog package with painting. I got a lot of promises, delays, and then he said it shipped. It did not. I had to file a Paypal claim. I would do so immediately.

58 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I did this for the Tchornobog package with painting. I got a lot of promises, delays, and then he said it shipped. It did not. I had to file a Paypal claim. I would do so immediately.

Good to know.  I contacted Paypal, but it is way too late to file a claim through their normal process.  I don't care that much about the money at this point, but wondered if others hand been screwed over.  There are pictures of one copy of the set on Discogs and 25 people claim to have it.

Edited by thebaucom
Adding an "is" so that it makes sense.

1 hour ago, thebaucom said:

Damn... not that album but I ordered Hell - III on clear from him on BC Friday last week, and got a shipping label . Still in pre-shipment, but yeah.

4 hours ago, thebaucom said:

If it's any consolation, I ordered the similar Tchornobog LP/painting set from Markov through bandcamp back in 2019. I had a similar experience there in that it took quite a number of months before it was delivered, but he did reply back to messages through bandcamp & in the end it was worth it once it arrived.

Good luck with the order, I hope it ends up getting sent :(

Edited by mindphaser
Typo

Bodom After Midnight EP (Alexi's band after COB break-up) is up for pre-order from a few different sites. Napalm has a few options available including a red with black ink spot variant:

https://napalmrecords.com/english/bodom-after-midnight/

Record Shop X has a clear variant with some slipmat/post options as well:

https://www.recordshopx.com/artist/bodom_after_midnight/