Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

...and to continue the Profound Lore love, looks like they repressed Wayfarers - Worlds Death in two new variants. If the inventory is to be believed less than 50 of each remain.

https://profoundlorerecords.merchtable.com/music/wayfarer-worlds-blood-repress-vinyl-lp

Edited by dirkrondo

On 10/2/2020 at 3:03 PM, radiatorhums said:

New Lamp of Murmuur LP.  Guess these usually sell out very quickly, so don't dilly dally!

https://notkvlt.bigcartel.com/product/lamp-of-murmuur-heir-of-ecliptical-romanticism

Anyone received this yet? He said he got them over a month ago and was shipping them but i trust nothing he says. Sucks its past the dispute time on paypal because i would have filed one by now. 

53 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Anyone received this yet? He said he got them over a month ago and was shipping them but i trust nothing he says. Sucks its past the dispute time on paypal because i would have filed one by now. 

No.  I’ve pretty much written this one off.  Clearly we’re dealing with Blake Judd Jr.

Edited by ZeroNowhere

11 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

I got mine a month ago or something.

edit : not that long ago.  Got shipping notification on 4.25 and it showed up about a week after

Edited by radiatorhums

3 hours ago, radiatorhums said:

I got mine a month ago or something.

edit : not that long ago.  Got shipping notification on 4.25 and it showed up about a week after

You are the first person ive heard who actually got this. Congrats! I am seeing some distros get copies to sell yet individual buyers dont have it yet...

Anyone else have a copy of Undeath's Lesions of a Different Kind? Curious on your opinion of the sound... I love the record but something is.... off with the vinyl sound, to my ears.  

Seems someone on Discogs thinks the "vocals are too bright" I'm no good at explaining sounds but yeah, on the off chance anyone else has a copy, I'm curious.

Mine's purple/green marble variant fwiw.

2 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

You are the first person ive heard who actually got this. Congrats! I am seeing some distros get copies to sell yet individual buyers dont have it yet...

I got mine around the same timeframe for what it is worth.  Got the shipping notification on 4/14 and it arrived sometime before the end of April.

4 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

For whatever reason I thought this was white with rainbow splatter (Well, the reason is because the original mockup appears that way).

SO pleasantly surprised that it's clear, not white, and it looks great.

Edited by rooks

2 hours ago, BeerMonger said:

hah! 

Portal dropped a secret release today, it's noisy AF 

▶︎ Hagbulbia | PORTAL | Profound Lore Records (bandcamp.com)

Weird drop from Profound Lore though with it being releasing in the evening, their stuff usually goes up in the AM. Maybe will get the vinyl tomorrow? 

online at euro store

black vinyl edition

https://profoundlorerecords.eu/products/portal-hagbulbia-lp-black-vinyl?_pos=10&_sid=3d403d79e&_ss=r

spacer.png

ouija board edition (/300)

*Box with debossed text
*Ouija Board with two-sided design
*Wooden laser engraved Planchette
*Woven patch
*Fold out poster
*Black/White/Silver Colour Mix Vinyl Edition
*Limited to 300 Units

https://profoundlorerecords.eu/products/portal-hagbulbia-ouija-board-edition?_pos=11&_sid=3d403d79e&_ss=r

spacer.png

Edited by HalliDoe

19 minutes ago, no.one said:

The box sounds cool, but I can’t bring myself to spend $100 on an ouija board.

44 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

The box sounds cool, but I can’t bring myself to spend $100 on an ouija board.

Agreed, after dropping $100 on that stupid Soft Kill boardgame just can't bring myself to do that again. Locking colored vinyl behind a paywall is a bush-league move...

Edited by BeerMonger