Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

15 minutes ago, jhulud said:

From what has been posted by the band on their FB page about the box set from them, they took their band exclusive color of Black Gold Merge w/ Heavy Black & Gold Splatter /500 and split them into 100 w/ the box and 400 standalone. 

figured as much, I wish ordering directly from the band got you some different stuff in the box like this flag or tote , I'm going to cancel and just keep my Relapse version. I definitely don't need 2 boxsets 

Pig Destroyer's live album showed up today, looks and sounds great - the production on this thing is unreal.

Little surprised it's still available since it sounds so good and only /1000.

As much as The Body collabs with bands I love (Full of Hell, Thou, etc.) I just cannot get into anything they're involved with 😕 The vocals kill it for me every single time. It's beyond grating.

Edited by rooks

1 hour ago, Prestonlanes said:

The Body & Big Brave collab is up at Thrill Jockey.  Have opted not to buy every single release from The Body these days, but this should be interesting

Big Brave are killer.  So skillful at using space and silence to make crushingly heavy, yet not actually super heavy music...

From Nesi

Northeast Steel Industry

New Release Alert!

NESIMEDIA New Release Date 2021-06-13

Dear All!

Please check our new releases for new batch on Beijing Time 0:00 June-13.

(22 Hours Later)

* Due to Tax Issues we will swift the entire site from EUR to HKD

* Due to swift of shipping company and we will have a completely new shipping rate.

Make sure to read carefully about the "Shipping Info" Page before ordering

** the site is now offline, i am working on the update for these 2 changes.

* Shipping to the UK, Malta, India is now available. 

* All Non-NESI products will be offline until the swift of currency complete (manually)

* All open orders will be shipped along with new drop orders.

combine shipping will be available and extra shipping will be refunded manually

* Replaced Sleeves/vinyl(defective), correction vinyl will be shipped too.

for who received damaged/wrong vinyl from last drop.

* All Order related emails please make sure to send to me via "Contact form"

there are issues with the @nesimedia.com email server and emails may get lost.

* Bundle for CC Ltd 100 Version will be available (5x LPs), no other bundle from this drop

* Wholesale customers please be patient. i am too busy to answer your emails now. sorry!

check the titles & Live time below.

have a nice weekend!

I am putting out a BADASS grindcore record for Manipulator. FFO: Full of Hell, Cattle Decap, Agoraphobic Nosebleed. Limited to 100 copies worldwide. I only will have 25! Link to purchase here:

spacer.png

https://hereisnowhererecords.limitedrun.com/products/704924-manipulator-to-settle-at-the-bottom-of-your-own-ocean

Link to two tracks off of the album here:

https://manipulatorgrind.bandcamp.com/

Edited by tetsuodaironman

On 6/10/2021 at 6:47 PM, ZeroNowhere said:

The amount of variants with this release is bonkers.  The vinyl hobby.

Yeah and the US variants all look amazing while the EU variants all have garbage color choices that seem to compete which reflects the artwork the worst ☹️ They should have just stayed with Southern Lord.