Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

40 minutes ago, ScourgeOfWrath said:

Lamp of Murmuur - The Burning Spears of Crimson Agony repress now up on NWN! Be quick!

https://shop.nwnprod.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=16755

I can't believe I was able to grab one.  I went back after because I wanted to read the about the pressing after my frantic checkout and the link was dead.  I wonder if I got the last one.

Nice snag! I got lucky too, just happened to pop up on Facebook. Bit the bullet and got a copy of Heir of Ecliptical Romanticism from Death Kvlt via Discogs yesterday morning. Those copies moved fast as hell also. Fuckin' UK to US shipping is ridiculous. Still $54 total is better than the $90+ most sellers are trying to flip them for.

2 hours ago, ScourgeOfWrath said:

Nice snag! I got lucky too, just happened to pop up on Facebook. Bit the bullet and got a copy of Heir of Ecliptical Romanticism from Death Kvlt via Discogs yesterday morning. Those copies moved fast as hell also. Fuckin' UK to US shipping is ridiculous. Still $54 total is better than the $90+ most sellers are trying to flip them for.

I was able to get Heir from Not Kvlt when they went on PO last year, though at one point I was pretty sure I had made a donation and was never going to see anything.  I felt like I won the lottery when it finally arrived.

7 minutes ago, se7enstitches said:

Skinless - From Sacrifice To Survival 1st time on vinyl for USA buyers

https://meteor-gem.com/products/skinless-from-sacrifice-to-survival-12?_pos=1&_sid=d2056ec00&_ss=r

Coming soon: new Terratur Possessions

For those who care, it looks like black is /200 and orange is /300.  

On 7/27/2021 at 1:58 PM, se7enstitches said:

Our stock of the new Terratur Possessions releases should be here within a week or so. Sign up for email stock notes on the product pages

https://meteor-gem.com/collections/on-the-radar/label_terratur-possessions?sort_by=created-descending

These are live now

Out of the blue, but likely no better place on VC than this thread -- I've been on a big old death metal kick all year and it shows no sign of slowing down.  I've been working through a 210+ album excel doc of DM albums, slowly but surely (although the doc grows faster than I can listen to full albums).

That said - if anyone here is sitting on any death metal albums they've been looking to let go of, let me know. 

I'm especially deep into the early 90s at the moment, old school death metal is the shit, but I'm open to things beyond that time period, too.  Prefer color presses when available, but always open to black depending on pricing.  I expect I'll get 0 people reaching out after this post but wanted to throw it out there anyway, as I'm doing a bunch of research trying to pick up older albums across discogs/stores/amazon/UK imports/etc so figured I'd put it out there on this thread, too in case any VCers are holding on to stuff they want to sell in that niche genre.

On 7/24/2021 at 4:33 PM, morfiend said:

The new Lantlos album Wildhund is really good, I’ve been listening to it all week. I think Vertigo should’ve been the 1st single, such a great catchy track. This No Clean Singing review is spot on (even though the record is all clean singing) - 

https://www.nocleansinging.com/2021/07/20/lantlos-wildhund/

Prophecy has started shipping copies of the vinyl, I received a confirmation yesterday. 

I'm blown away by this record. Anyone listen to Glitchking yet? I'm trying to decide whether to spring for the deluxe CD or just buy the tracks on Bandamp.

28 minutes ago, bjorn said:

I'm blown away by this record. Anyone listen to Glitchking yet? I'm trying to decide whether to spring for the deluxe CD or just buy the tracks on Bandamp.

I’ve only heard one song from GLITCHKING, I’ll need to hear more to form an opinion. My Wildhund vinyl arrived the other day, sounds great! This will likely be a top 5 record for me this year. I feel like fans of Nothing, Deftones, Smashing Pumpkins should be all over this.

2 hours ago, morfiend said:

I’ve only heard one song from GLITCHKING, I’ll need to hear more to form an opinion. My Wildhund vinyl arrived the other day, sounds great! This will likely be a top 5 record for me this year. I feel like fans of Nothing, Deftones, Smashing Pumpkins should be all over this.

I totally agree. Not only that, I feel that this is a record that millions of people would enjoy immensely, but unless some kind of breakthrough happens, they'll probably never hear it.