Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

22 hours ago, rooks said:

Out of the blue, but likely no better place on VC than this thread -- I've been on a big old death metal kick all year and it shows no sign of slowing down.  I've been working through a 210+ album excel doc of DM albums, slowly but surely (although the doc grows faster than I can listen to full albums).

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:17
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:02

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

That said - if anyone here is sitting on any death metal albums they've been looking to let go of, let me know. 

I'm especially deep into the early 90s at the moment, old school death metal is the shit, but I'm open to things beyond that time period, too.  Prefer color presses when available, but always open to black depending on pricing.  I expect I'll get 0 people reaching out after this post but wanted to throw it out there anyway, as I'm doing a bunch of research trying to pick up older albums across discogs/stores/amazon/UK imports/etc so figured I'd put it out there on this thread, too in case any VCers are holding on to stuff they want to sell in that niche genre.

I definitely have rarer stuff from the past ten years or so. Been greatly slimming down my collection and just putting stuff I don't listen to in record boxes for sale. Don't have a list yet. Message me with any wants. I ain't giving them away but would want to make us both feel like we got a deal.

full of hell - garden of burning apparitions

pre order is up at relapse.com

https://store.relapse.com/pre-orders

new single

Unbenannt.jpg

First Press

3700 x Metallic Silver Standard Gram

535 x Neon Yellow Standard Gram *North America Indie Retail Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

535 x Highlighter Yellow with Metallic Silver and Metallic Gold Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

500 x Black Ice Standard Gram *Holy Mountain Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

500 x Cloudy Red Standard Gram *Evil Greed Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

335 x Olive Green Standard Gram *Europe and Germany Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

335 x Swamp Green Standard Gram *UK Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

335 x Clear, Milky Clear and Clear Striped with Rainbow Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

285 x Oxblood Standard Gram *Revolver Magazine Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

285 x Translucent Gold Standard Gram *Decibel Magazine Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

235 x Neon Violet Standard Gram *Rough Trade UK Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

235 x Oxblood, Swamp Green and Metallic Silver Tri Color Merge with Oxblood, Bone White and Metallic Silver Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

135 x Black Inside Clear and Blood Red Half 'n Half with Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver and Blood Red Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

100 x Clear (Not available to the public - Friends of band and label only)

22 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

.... and this is why I don't like these combo threads. Grabbed the final relapse exclusive on yellow but would have been there much earlier had there been a separate thread about this.

Most of us were too busy just trying to get a copy during this surprise drop. Sorry we couldn't make a thread for you.